How to slow down?

So yesterday I was bored at home and I went on craigslist to see if there was anything I wanted to buy. I happened to hit the personals section by some random chance. I enjoyed a few laughs at some of the posts on there but then I came to one. It was a post that probably if you printed it out it would be like 2 pages long lol. I read it and I thought is this me on the other side of this? Because the woman was describing the person that I am and what I am looking for in a woman. So I had to see things through so I emailed her. We emailed each other back and forth about 3 or 4 times last night.
She wants to become friends first and take things slow because of the internet and things. Which I am totally fine with and I respect her decisions. I want to as well its new for both of us. Today comes around and I want to move faster, I wanna meet her, wanna know her name, have her number and so on. In my head so I am getting all worked up if you can imagine. Is there a way to slow my thought process down? Let her take her the lead and when she is comfortable at the right time and I will I just don't want to come across pushy or anything. Today I have just thought about her all day, like who is this girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever thought it could be a guy pretending to be a woman haha that may help you slow the thought process down.

• Haha I figured out who she was. It was a bit stalkerish but I had to know. I guess it was the mystery of not knowing. I am not into her at all. She is pretty just not my type.

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea.

What Guys Said 1

• I just went on craigslist personals and there are just a bunch of fucking ugly women. That sucks.