Guys would you tell a girl you were done with her if you had been dating for 3 months or would you just fade out?

Is it appropriate to fade out someone you've been dating for 3 months or should you have an official talk?

Most Helpful Guy

• Letting it fade out is the easy route, lot's of people do it. I guess during that period you get to see if they notice and how much they care by how concerned they seem to be. If you value the other person you should lay it on the line for them though.

What Guys Said 3

• Deffinately tell her that it's over.
    Not talking to her and blacking her out is a horrible thing to do.

• yeah I would tell her I don't want to see her anymore.. just blowing someone off and ignoring them if they try and talk to you is a real asshole thing to do. especially if you have been talking seeing each other for more than a month.

one date thats one thing but if you have been talking or seeing each other regularly you owe it to that person to let them know the truth

• Tell her. Letting it drag out is much worse in my opinion. After the Expiration date throw it out.

What Girls Said 0