Why do men go for uglier average women? pretty women are discarded?

it seems the only pretty women who are taken are celebrities.. other than that, these days theyre usually outcasted or discarded. men only want and fall in love with really fugly looking women and no not ones with good personalities.. many are repulsive. I remember a guy marrying a girl right out of high school- she looked like a boy. I mean, you'd think she would be single her whole life--no she met someone and he was decent looking. A photographer i knew, his wife i mean she looked like drew carey--exactly.. she was really fat and looked like a man and he once said "even tho my wife was naked with me on the bed and i didn't want sex" as if, i didn't want sex DESPITE her being there.. what really?

its REALLY confusing.. every average to ugly female i know is ALWAYS taken.. every really hot girl i know is ALWAYS single. its baffling that men want really ugly women.. they just do. they scowl at women like me or others i know.. who are pretty. they reject us treat us like dirt and get an ego trip off it. I've had men GROWL at me angrily.. they make fun of me. i see ugly women with blah personalities.. with decent looking guys.. but women who are appealing and looks personality everything.. men don't want..

i remember in college all us girls wanted this one guy.. he totally was sick of women wanting him.. later he married this homely weird girl.. like wait he passed up lots of pretty nice women for just a blah girl. i see lots of guys married to super ugly women.. repulsive women.. like the kinds u think people in school made fun of.. fat, ugly weird. these women are SUPER confident and arrogant and even make fun of the pretty women. even a guy i knew in HS.. really fat people made fun of him.. even he's married..

i know lots of pretty and nice girls who are cool and all single.. i know dd gorgeous women who are single.. i know one hot girl who had no friends and was a slave to people cuz she had no friends.. wtf is going on here.. its revenge of the ugly people who are abusing hot women

men reject me, run away and make fun of me--they put me down and treat me like im a weirdo or ugly--lots call me 'weird'.. im as hot as any 'hot' female celebrity.. lots of men call me names or try to argue with me or mess with my head.. theyre negative to me.. they try to manipulate me and treat me like im stupid.. then run off.. they try to use or play me, . they treat me like im flawed and theyre better than me, they reject me sexually, then run off to some fat ugly thief who they worship
any male i encounter, fights me, or tries to compete with me or put me down. put me in the goddess category--u think men would say yes i'll be your sexual slave. nope--it's, u got ONE cum, i get ONE CUM now or im out.. they are psycho. they try to dominate me, treat me like dirt, act like theyre better and make me feel ugly and weird.. if i have one opinion or objection to anything they're gone.. they call me WEIRD.. and laugh at me.. later theyre dating some 500lb gorilla and are her slave

Most Helpful Girl

• I experience the same exact issue. I'm always told that I walk 'regally', my poise is intimidating, I'l pretty, tall I'm fun, smart, etc. But I think I do walk that way to avoid attention because the attention comes automatically from the height thing I think especially. At 5'11, once you put on heels and look well put together then you've got construction workers, horrific guys, scary guys hooting, yelling, saying yo baby, you sure looking fine, mmm, mmm, mmm. Well that is certain not what I'm looking for so I think I walk and focus straight ahead to avoid it at times when its not something I'm looking to attract. However, even when I am I always end up with a total jerk that runs me over, puts me down especially if anyone tells me how beautiful I am. I agree, being pretty, smart, tall and such has done nothing but bring me trouble and BS!!! I'm one of the most loving, compassionate, kind hearted people... I don't get it either... so I'm with you on this topic!!! And also I'm with you on the fact that most guys are with uglier, homely looking girls either that have let themselves go, gotten too comfortable, etc. I work hard to never let that be the case for my man. Of course no man now, and not sure how long it will take me to get back into dating again. The last one choked me, threw me down, kicked me out into the garage and let's just say it wasn't a one time thing. Had him arrested, protective order. I'll keep my pretty self HOME and alone for a while now.

What Guys Said 84

• What you see as "ugly" can be the world to them. You may also think they have a "Blah" personality but if they click with that person then they're happy. It's really not that hard to please a guy. Maybe those guys want a "Blah" personality so they can relax and enjoy life. If anything, a rant like this proves that many guys out there don't just blindly go after "supermodels" and actually want to connect with girls on a more personal level.

From what I also notice, many guys will assume that the more physically attractive a girl looks, that the more she'll "demand" in a guy.

Most guys out there really just want to relax and enjoy the girl's company and share common interests, etc. But having looked around at these "hot girls" online through dating sites I'd constantly find profiles outright stating these lists of "must have's" in a guy. They'd range anywhere from the place the have, college degree, the type of car they drive, and they'd even nitpick as far as to demand a specific style of haircut the guy must have.

Having seen enough of these lists out there it's easy for a guy to be jaded. So if you want to land a decent date these days you'll never to separate yourself from all the stereotypes guys now notice with physically attractive girls.

With that said, there are also plenty of guys I do see actually chasing strictly pretty girls and these guys do get treated like dirt and/or get rejected. Yet they put no effort into their own appearance and will assume they have so much "in common" with a girl when they're just blinded by her looks.

• Well cuz those guys chase the bltches. Pretty nice women are never chased. And a connection is good but ur sayijg pretty women don't want a connection. That is all false. So a guy would rather connect with an ugly girl than. A pretty girl. His loss for sure he prefers ugly.

• guys go for what they like, simple as that.

• Mhm. What he said.

• Oh also i would like to add men go for the women that accept them which is usually the average women. Most "pretty" women are stuck up and turn down every guy just because they can then cry about it when no one wants them.

• yeah im such a loser :)

• Because these "pretty girls" you speak of, don't come of as approachable.

Either they display lack of eye contact, or displaying "closed" body language.

• they don't.. its the men.. men will find anything positive to say about the ugly women and mean to say about the pretty women

• i just disagree.. I've been on many dates with guys who flat out rejected me b/c im pretty treated me like dirt or were mean to me.. they all had a chance with me but hated me right away.. or even tried to take advantage of me or just abuse me.. men dont go for approachable women... I've seen men hit on fat women who laughed at them.. and reject me.. I've had sexual encounters with males who use me to take their anger out on.. they dont want sex.. they want to abuse a female..

they do this to NICE women not mean women... many pretty girls are approachable.. men are just warped... they go for the b*tchy or ugly women. if i was a b*tch i'd have guys chasing me.. but b/c im nice i become a target of psychopaths

• Gee, wonder why that is? care to know why? Maybe not, but if so, read my post above on why, at least what I behave... if you can gain the strength and intellect to say something to 'this attractive person' that is not stupid, superficial and start a conversation worthy of their time. By that I mean 'original and unique' from 99% of the BS they constantly receive. All the while considering for a moment (walking a mile in another shoes) all of the abuse, perversion, disgusting sh%$ they are put through by so called interested persons... it shows to 'me' (personally) even more so your strength as a man. Much more attractive, the 'truism' towards an effort to know real me, fight through what you think or what society teaches you. Who cares if while beautiful, if you show true bravery, challenge and approach... not shallow, 'raise my ego' or 'score my points' and 'dare devil' approaches, but true interest.. that is the man for me!! He seems real, likes me persona and my beauty @ same time.

• Most really pretty women, hey, unless you're an oil magnate or something, they don't want to know you exist.

So a lot of guys simply look away from them, don't even really see them any more.

• that could be true.. men act like they wished i didn't exist.. they hate me for being pretty..

• No, they avoi you because they can't compete with oil magnates, nothing so serious as hatred

• Asker,
      Nobody lashes out at you, you're the one lashing out at other girls, at guys. Even if you don't say it loud in real life, other people feel the evil you think about them. That might drive many away.

• I think your perception of what's going on is waaaaaaaaaaaay off. Lots of attractive women are in relationships. If you post a pic maybe we can look at this question more seriously but I think you're most likely trolling.

• Pretty women r trophies and exhibit men just want to stare not touch

• I don't look at pretty women as trophies and I'm much more likely to have interest in a girl I'm really attracted to.

• I don't see no ugly women sorry

• basically that happens becuse they find pretty girls "hard" to approach

• So they see it as settling

• I can't get a bf sex nothing because I'm pretty. It's a weird ass society

• So bottom line, I should let myself go entirely, become unattractive and complacent and I'll find happiness? Fucking great!!!

• Well, that's not really true, I see many men with gorgeous women, the problem comes when beautiful women believe they're better than others just because they're beautiful. Those type of women come us as unapproachable, as stuck up bitches, and honestly, no man wants to be with that. Unfortunately there are many beautiful women that act like this.
    Another reason is that some men believe they're not good enough for them, they feel intimidated so they rather not approach to not be embarrassed.

But saying that men don't like beautiful women is a stupid generalization, and you assume that because they have a beautiful body, they'll have a beautiful personality too, and those don't come together by default.
    Oh, and by the way, beauty is subjective.

• every stuck up b*tch i know.. has always had a guy.. ugly or pretty.. i knew a pretty girl.. she was such a b*tch.. she called herself princess.. walked around like she was a queen.. i hated her so much. im pretty and cud never imagine doing that crap.. but she ALWAYS had a husband or boyfriend.. men kiss up to her.. im prettier than her but.. im nice so men have no interest.. men like stuck up women.. they think nice women r stuck up and cater to the mean ones..

• 8|2
  • Hey ugly guys like me have to settle for what we can get. I wouldn't approach a hot girl because I'd be too scared of getting rejected or made fun of --__-- media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...2cf245670f4e.jpg

• well im scared of approaching a hot guy.. cuz he'd reject me for sure.. and make fun of me.. they all do.. and im pretty..

• Oh by the way I have no game I don't even try to sweet talk girls since they've already heard it all anyway

I'd rather just give them a genuine conversation/keep it real with them LOL

• That's the best game plan I've ever heard of :)

• I'll tell you why.

The majority of these pretty girls, usually have high expectations and standards. And guys are well aware she's out of their league. So, to save themselves the embarassment, they tend to not bother. In most cases at least. Also these girls do not act approachable... Maybe because they know they're attractive.

• nope thats a load of BS.. there's no such thing as 'approachable'.. i see guys approaching unapproachable women and not doing so to women who are interested.. males r warped..
      most guys see me and smirk.. they hate me.. simply b/c im pretty.. and have all these weird generalization despite me being laid back... it doesn't matter.. then they figure out ways to dominate and treat me badly..

• Really, the problem is not even about you. Your physical beauty is assessed by a male that might approach. He considers your attractiveness as a proportionate measure of the number of men he expects to have to compete with for your attention. A stunningly beautiful woman SHOULD have a large number of men pursuing her.

Here's the problem: If the estimated number of competing men is too high, the probability of failure is too high. A high probability of failure means that approaching you is just not worth the effort.

Here's another problem: The guys you might enjoy dating are the ones that will bow out of the competition before even introducing themselves.
    It's only the cockiest of the douchebags that will continue undaunted.

Your best strategy: Treat your attractiveness as the impediment that it is. You basically have to regard your own beauty as a handicap.

Step one:

Wear loose fitting plain clothing.
    Put your hair in a ball cap.
    Lose the makeup.
    Lose the nail polish.
    Lose the jewelry.

Basically, prepare yourself as you would for a day of painting your bedroom.

Then step two:

You can't wait for guys to approach you. You'll have to do all the work of introduction.

• I don't wear make up or jewelry. Or dress hot.

• Yeah, I got that when I read further down. Sorry.

• The prettier girl the harder she is to approach
    i am super nervous around hot girls
    when i am around uglier girls i feel way more comfortable because i am not trying to impress them
    its kind of a reversal because i end up impressing the girls i dont like and just being quiet near the girls i do like

• That makes sense and kind of explains some of it

• yes it seems to be a problem.. so she is a great catch too and can't find anyone.. its just what is happening and messed up..

• Exactly!
      i want to date her but the age difference and priorities are so different
      It wouldn't work out...
      I am gonna try to hook her up with a friend though, he is kind of similar early 30's handsome, well off, wants to settle down and find a wife, that sort of thing
      Good luck! i know it can be tough, i would suggest you go for a different type of guy, or try putting yourself in an environment where dating is easier

• My take on this is that most men are a little intimidated by women who are gorgeous like you say. Perhaps, while not wanting to hurt the feelings or disgrace their ugly mates, their happily stuck with them having been easier conquests and more convenient arrangement for reasons other than sexual pleasure, vanity or pride. Those in love with ugly ones with bad personalities are settling and or being sucked into co-dependency and might not be the type of boys you want anyway.
    Others find themselves resenting the finest females around because of insecurity and failed past attempts to get with them.
    A lot of these men's choices and behavior has to do with how they we're raised. I find that in General, males are thought to deal with females differently than females. Right from todlerhood we are at a deficiency (all be it slight & compensated for by advantages in men's positions in life), when it comes to communicating our urges attractions or our preferences to your gender.
    We like you though... we wanna sex.
    My personal reason for avoiding finer women is their high maintenance and a mental health issue. I find that however good looking they are, the more crazy they are. And I'm not fucking crazy.

• well thats true.. that makes sense.. they do get comfortable... i dont think the better looking women are crazier.. it depends on who they are.. i witness so many ugly fat women who are crazy and insane.. i don tthink theyre high maintenance either-- just the stuck up ones..

• I'm an average looking guy and I must admit I am not good with women.

First let me turn this around. Would you rather approach a great looking guy with a nasty attitude or an average looking guy with a pleasant attitude?

I have approached some women. In my personal experience I noticed that the pretty looking ones are not as open as the not so pretty ones. If I don't feel that I am appreciated by the women than why should I continue? This is not about confidence. This is about self-respect.

Also I see that the pretty women I know rely too much on their looks. Constantly comparing themselves to other women and without realizing it putting down women with lesser looks. I would not date them. I know these women personally so it is not an assumption I am making. If I would date them I would pull my own hair out within a week.

Who knows, that weird homely girl you talk about maybe the greatest woman in the world? He probably thinks so and it sounds like he had choice in women as well. For a guy it is interesting at first that a woman looks great. But after a while you want a woman that has character. One that is a companion. One you can rely on. One you are happy with.

By the way women do the same thing. In my job I constantly hear women say about men *I won’t date him. He is good looking so he must be a player* I know the guys they talk about personally. Trust me, they are the most loyal guys you will ever meet.

Please understand. I don't know you. I have not enough info to properly judge you. But I see in your updates you do put down the lesser looking women. Stop, it will only make you bitter and less attractive.

Maybe you are attracting the wrong men? As a guy I know there are a lot of men out there you should avoid. Don't attract men by your looks. If you have a great personality show it to world. If you are smart show it to the world.

• No I don't wtf. Lesser attractive women r constantly bullying me in life. They judge me I don't judge them. Seriously get a clue

• This was a good analysis! Its a shame she doesn't get it :/

• You ask a question. I give you my take on the situation and your response is that of like a bully. So that part I don't get. Just read back on your own question and the responses you have been giving to people.

If you wanna know the truth then try. Try and look your worse for a week. If those *ugly* women stop bullying you it is for your looks. But if still bully you it is because of your personality.

• Sorry to interupt your Barbie fantasy but welcome to the real world. First of all if your so pretty why did u ask anonymous😁. 2 of all it sound like your a bully. And 3 of all guys have a DAMN right to like who we want just because u think she's ugly we think she's pretty, u think she's fat we think she has a nice size. How can u go around asking dumb questions like " why do guys date ugly fat girls" and then u say some of the meanest stuff on here, don't know why guys don't like u. Wake up and smell the reality. Get it through your head guys see women different then u do. I'd take a ugly women who has a blah personality, than a pretty woman who has a personality Like u any day. If don't anwser back that means I have brought truth. ID REALLYLIKE TO SEE U COME BACK TO THAT. And stop asking dumba$$ questions.😃😃😃😃😃

• I sense a troll. Oh hey over-the-hill anonymous!

• Lol this story is too sad to be real. Poor girl is just too darn attractive :'(

• There's more to a relationship than looks

• Nope it has to be something with the "pretty girls" no guy is gonna be mean just for no reason unless he just wants sex. Maybe you just have bad luck with guys and attract the wrong guys that happens but that doesn't mean you should hate on so called"ugly girls" and the "fat females" a man like what he likes. What kind of shit is that to make this QA and you can't category all guys in this because some guys feel as though pretty women are stuck with assholes who ain't right at all but when an attractive nice guy comes around he never really gets the time of day so it's the same thing with women well if everyone. This question really says more about yourself than the men and the women they like if you ask me

• Nope there r tons of hot women who ask the same question

• You are weird. Sorry to agree with them, I guess. You know why men discard you? Because you're so in love with yourself that they doubt you'd have any to spare for them.

• Unfortunately, you're also not very intelligent. Good thing you're supposedly attractive, because you don't seem to have much else going for you.

• You've probably heard of guys who think women are 'out of their league'? That's part of it. There's also the simple fact that looks are only a small part of the package, and you might not be able to see in these other 'uglier' women what the guy does.

• That could be true but what would they see in them. Women who are repulsive and I mean they're repulsive overall. Not just in looks. I see lots of hot women who r repulsive people too but I'm talking more about people who are beautiful inside and outside and ugly inside and out

• You're right, it couldn't possibly be your fault.

• Oh yes of course it's the fault of the hot woman who's nice toa mean guy. Give it a rest

• the very attractive girls tend to not be interested in me, so what would you have me do? lol. Of coarse I got after slightly more average girls because they are more open minded

• If we're talking about absolutely stunning women, the problem is that they know about their natural beauty as use it as an advantage.

More often than not absolutely gorgeous women abuse their beauty to get what they want. They are well aware of what kind of a weapon beauty is and how to use it properly. They are spoiled by sugar daddies, bitchy, have unrealistically high standards, greedy, picky, you name a diva/narcissist trait -- they have it. They will dump a guy for a better option (in terms of money, or status, or whatever) in a second.
    The small problem for them is that men are slowly getting more and more aware of that, therefore they prefer to go for average girls that actually appreciate the attention and affection shown by men, while stunningly gorgeous women take it for granted and men don't feel appreciated for their efforts.

I'd pick just a cute girl or average girl any day over stunningly beautiful one. Way more reliable and appreciative.
    But definitely not ugly one :P

• But that's just not true. I know lots of pretty women who r great people and ugly women who aren't. And who want a relationship but keep meeting jerks

• You mind posting a picture of yourself? I'm just curious how you look.

• i dont use looks to get anything.. I've seen ugly girls use their lack of looks to get things.. problem is if ur pretty.. men see that and say "im NOT going to give her any power." i can't use my looks not that i ever tried.. but its not possible.. men are so jealous of me that they wudnt let it happen.. most men will let some women do it or many. but if theyre jealous of u.. won't happen..

• I go after what I like. What I see as beautiful may not be what others see. I'm thankful for that or the dating world would be much tougher

• Because those girls aren't actually "blah" and they most certainly are not so judgmental. They also don't think that caking makeup all over their face is what would make them attractive individuals.

• actually they are VERY blah.. there's nothing appealing but a relaly fat ugly girl who is scary looking with an OK personality over a cute girl with a GREAT personality... they are repulsive but it seems males like repulsive and lots of hot girls dont wear make up

• im not judgmental nor do i wear make up. but im really pretty and desirable and men are heavily turned on by me and just reject me. im really laid back not controlling at all... but guys run away from me b/c im pretty.. makes no rational sense.. then everyones jealous b/c they think i can get any guy i want and get anyone i want.. men are jealous of me b/c im pretty.. so it makes no sense..

• Natural beauty here, no caking make-up, same dilemma. Sorry, that doesn't always apply Mesonfielde. But most of 'those' girls are submissive, insecure and subservient... wouldn't you say if you could 'truly' look inside yourself?

• hello to all, have to say this is an interesting topic,

anyway, first off, for every good looking woman on here saying that they get treated badly by guys there is a guy out there who was treated badly by good looking women, it is a fact of life, there are great looking women out there who are genuinely nice people, but there are great looking women out there who treat guys like dirt and use their looks in ways that are less then admirable.
    there are great looking women out there who give other great looking women a bad reputation just the same as there are guys out there who give the rest of us guys a bad rep. that is life

• I didn't read the article because I'm running low on time now, but I'll just add this: McDonalds doesn't hire people with good scholarship.

• It is because most preety women only want good looking guys (most preety women of all ages) and most of the preety females in their teens and early twenties don't have good personalties but most of the preety women in their mid to late twenties and older are nice. BUT even though many of them become nice most of them still only want good looking guys (nothing is wrong with that) but that is the reason most average and below average looking guys don't bother to ask them out. By the way you are really mean because of the things you said.

• i am not mean.. any pretty woman who gets treated like dirt or anyone is going to say that.. those fat ugly b*tches are mean to me all the time.. so are guys.. so yes im going to call them fat and ugly they are.. im never mean to them.. so yes i can call them what they are.. b/c in real life they think they can treat me like dirt b/c they're jealous.. and not all women want cute guys.. i see more ugly women who want cute guys than cute women..

• I get what you are saying. I see it all the time like I don't know what it is with black guys and fat white ugly ass white chicks. I don't know maybe they give it out more lol? Maybe people just accept that they settled?
    There was a girl who I tried to get with date this ugly ass guy with a unibrow like you could clearly see it. And always smelt bad. Just weird.

I'd like to be in your area I can't find any pretty single girls lol. You got to admit though its funny when your ex dates one of those people you are describing lol

• Ha yeah it's just damn weird. Something freaking strange is going on where people r dating losers n freaks and it makes no sense

• well where do u live? im in florida and there are lots of girls here, i think but maybe i hear a lot of women are crazy too. but there are lots of single girls who are frustrated and can't find anyone to date. i had a neighbor and he said he had a girl he would have sex with b/c she couldnt find a guy to have sex with.. its that bad. like she'd go to him.. it's so weird.. maybe some of those girls are insecure or honestly, they can't find anyone else- kind of like me... i end up with weird creepy guys cuz it's all i can get :)

• Wisconsin. Florida is a ways away from me lol. Well yeah that's the other thing is that there are hot girls but they can be crazy and wacko lol. Wow that is sad. Well hopefully not maybe you can find a decent guy soon. :)

• Pretty girls often have higher standards than these "fugly" girls of whom you speak... and for good reason, I suppose. Also, oftentimes, whether the girl truly is approachable or not, guys often think that "super hot" girls are too good for them, so they tend to focus on girls they believe are in their leagues.

Also something to consider: Are you really as attractive as you think you are? I'm not saying you're unattractive, but you seem to think men should be worshiping you... That in itself is not attractive. Just sayin'.

• More from Guys
    54

What Girls Said 36

• Your attitude and personality seems p shitty to be honest. Wouldn't surprise me if that's why guys aren't chasing after you.

• You're crazy. U don't even know me and making that comment only shows you have the bad attitude and personality. Why do all the psychopaths project onto others. Get off this posting u evil troll. And me lashing out at shlt like u attacking me is defense not a bad attitude. Those who attack others are the bad people. Ur worthless

• I don't think that's true. I see pretty women in relationships all the time. Perhaps it's just you, because of your poor attitude and personality.

• Take a look at her responses to people! She flies off the handle and wonders why people steer clear of her!

• @CHARismatic110 hahaha! Wow, not surprising. It always seems to be people like that asking why they're single -_-

• It's interesting when people who act like you're acting complain about being single. You're the only one on this thread name calling everyone. Grow up.

• If I start a list of everything wrong with this question I'll be here until Friday . Ugh

• I've never really heard of men going straight for the uglier girls. Some people may call you shallow for this but I agree on some level. I have seen average/unattractive girls with boyfriends whether they were decent looking or not. I don't need to hear any of that "beauty is subjective" and "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" shit bc I'm talking about girls who strictly don't take care of themselves. I've heard of cases where guys will go for ugly girls because they are easier and more desperate therefore they are more likely to give them what they want. Also I've heard that they are less intimidating and easier to approach. In terms of prettier girls guys may be intimidated and not approach her and some guys associate pretty girls to have bad personalities which even though sometimes it's true is an unfair assumption. What confuses me is that when I was in middle school, guys didn't like me and some even called me ugly. Now that I'm older and better looking it hasn't been easier to get guys. It's like I was once teased for being ugly but now a days it seems that it's easier if you're ugly.

• That's so true and yeah I totally agree with what ur saying because it seems to be a phenomenon many pretty women are experiencing. And yeah it's true in school ur picked on for being ugly but in the adult world these days ur picked on for being hot

• Yup that's how it is. Years ago. I knew a guy he was trying to date me but he told me things he told me that fat women like sex more and that you have to be more approachable such as acting a certain way we're guys to approach you it seems so weird to me. Somewhere guys learn this crap. I think they just feel more comfortable with the ugly women. Heck I've seen dates hit on fat ugly old women and run away from me. They're really messed up.

• my last date.. we went to a restaurant.. he was supposed to come to my place to give me a massage.. not that it was going to happen but..'supposed to.' yes he was weird.. i didn't like him or his personality.. he was aloof and stupid.. and rude. he treated me like crap.. he hit on the really fat old woman.. adn was being nice to her and cold to me.. then he said he'd meet me at my place and ditched me.. and i said wtf? i said.. at least say ur not coming.. then he said he was coming but never did.. so funny how theyre scared of pretty women but so quick to hit on 300lb women who are 65 years old..

• Jesus Christ , you writing a book?

I skipped most of it because you sound like a bitter woman. Jealous of others and nasty and judgmental. Who are you to say a woman isn't attractive?

Sounds to me like you're single because you're a twat. Not because you're attractive. Attractive is not the word that springs to mind when picturing the moaning person writing this little diatribe.

• Nah, I'm not the bitter-heart slagging off other women because she's a jealous twat.

The problem is you sweetheart, your radiant and charming personality is putting them off :P

• And to think the asker is supposedly 30-35 years old...

• Keep going cupcake. All your doing is showing yourself up for the immature and spiteful person you are.

• Well this may be a shocker, but not everyone you deem "fugly" is actually seen that way by others. Most hot girls only date a certain type of guy which is few and far between. And most really pretty girls I know are ugly on the inside.

Just because you feel like fat, ugly or average girls deserve to be shipped off somewhere doesn't mean that everyone feels that way. I'm "fat" and average but guess what? My personality is one and a million 😊

• i donit feel that way at all... lots of fat ugly women are single and lonely too.. fat ugly women are always putting me down or mean to me... so are men so when i see a guy who treats me like dirt, end up with a fat ugly female who will also treat me like dirt.. it pisses me off.. and a lot of those fat ugly women are pretty repulsive people.. the mean ones... yet guys like them..

• I beg to differ, just because you are pretty doesn't make you a ugly on the inside. One day you will learn this, when you reach a higher existence, consciousness, intelligence and step outside of this ridiculous world everyone is trapped in. Its almost like the ugly girls work harder to be the subservient, complacent, bow down to his amazingness so we can show the pretty bitches who's in charge. I'm sick of it quite frankly... you guys can have them all anyway. When you find yourself, true inner self, I hope you spend time in a quandary on how to 'rectify' your negativity in this lifetime due to jealously. Quite a price to pay... have fun with it! Some people cannot help what they look like, even pretty ones... Damn, people really?

• @stilllearning77 what are you even talking about? Who's jealous of anybody? And if I'm negative it's because of this negative ass post.

• I know a guy who posted something on his Facebook to the effect of: bad chicks are not relationship material because too many other guys want them and the chances are higher she'll cheat or leave for someone else, but an average girl will be loyal and appreciate him more. It got at least 10 likes and I thought that shit was so lame. Guys who diss pretty girls obviously are insecure

• I say in this case yes. I also see many men try to make their hot girlfriend look less hot just because they are afraid to lose them to someone else. It's jealousy/confidence thing.

• They are so wrong with that. If a girl loves you, you treat her right, you respect one another... she's not going to go anywhere!! She would adore to find someone so great!! Trust that if she's pretty, she's already suffered at a grand scale and had enough drama. I agree with you on the fact that the men must be insecure!! They like what they see, but they don't believe they could have it or keep it. Then they've got a bad choice and shouldn't be in it with her to begin with.

• @Manuel Marquez true.. being pretty.. I do have some standards when it comes to looks but it's not like I am looking for a Brad Pitt. I am ok with an little above average guy. I mean I can totally compromise on looks if the guys is really sweet and caring for me.

• Human beings are complex things. One sees one as ugly, and one sees another as drop dead sexy. I have fallen in love with men who are below average in looks and penis sizes, but man the chemistry is strong. For example, I had a MASSIVE crush on a hairy man with horrible fashion sense who stank. Why? Because he was kind, gentle, and humble.

I believe men discard you pretty women because you are really bitchy. Men want a quality woman, not a horrible woman.

Maybe if you took the time to work on yourself, do a bit of soul searching and figure out what makes men disrespect you and not want you. I understand the hurt you might be in. Girl, I have been there. You feel confused because you really have something to offer, but always are put in the back burner. Maybe try to showcase your heart and talent.

Have you tried to be smart, friendly, approachable? Maybe you shouldn't make yourself too available and needy because that is what is driving them away. Just because you are single does NOT mean there is any thing wrong with you. Be thankful you aren't in a dysfunctional relationship and learn to Love yourself first. I admire that you have a positive self image about yourself so that is one thing to start off with. My mother taught me that every person has a person who is perfect for them, etched in their brain. Rest assured you will definitely find a man with YOU etched in his brain. Don’t stress, relax, have fun with your life and stop stressing about what others are doing, and just handle your business.

Trust me, improving yourself is the BEST experience ever and you will be amazed when you find out how much you have learned. Maybe get some self-help books that will teach you to be a better woman, friend, daughter, employee and when you apply that in your life, maybe someone will take notice of you. Good luck with everything xo

• Side note, not saying ALL pretty women are bitchy but some do use their beauty as a weapon.

• Also many if these pretty women are NOT bltchy. They're kind humble and some r very insecure and men prey on their vulnerabilities. U know nothing about men who are mostly predators. If they were mean men would be kissing their ass.

• Ok, I tried to be nice and helpful. Now let me try the remix. Bitch, first of all, I was not being vindictive or condescending. I don't know you personally to be condescending. But if you bite everyone's head off for trying to figure out WHY your thirsty ass is single, then maybe you shouldn't post in the first place. Honey, I do look at myself and I like what I see. I am strong, single and transcendent so eject and reject witcho ratchet, grammar abusing ass. Ta.

• This isn't true.
    At all.

• I guess because they aren't intimidated by us? I get hit on a good amount. I look like a boy. And men really have low standards.
    Guys have a higher chance of getting with an ugly girl than pretty girl cuz they assume the pretty girl is taken or she is too high maintenance. So they avoid the pretty girls.
    So average and/or ugly chicks like me get asked out more cuz they figure they at least have a chance.

That would be my guess.

• you dont look like a boy.. you're not bad looking. im talking about women who are hideously ugly... and look like guys..

• I wanted to put this to her but can no longer add a separate comment...

Sounds like you are a massive arsehole and rate yourself extremely highly, thats most likely why you are single.

Just because you think you are hot and others are not does not mean all men agree with you.

On another note im pretty sure this was a joke and you just wanted a reaction.

• I so agree with whatever you are saying. I am slim like ramp models, have an above average height for a girl, beautiful sharp features and to top it all, people tell me that I have a big heart and I am very good natured. Guess what I am 26 and still single. I get approached by guys who see me for the first time. I am told I am really pretty and a good natured person, get approached by guys much younger, by married men and by single men. However, most of the guys refuse to see beyond my beauty. They would want to have just fun with me. They would say you are pretty and a great girl but that they are not looking for a relationship. I see really fat and ugly women having the most doting bfs and it makes me sad. I have guys telling me on my face that I am way out of their league so they won’t even try. I have dated some really hot guys too who loved me back but somehow they married the homely much less pretty girl. Even my hot bf’s friends would say that he wouldn’t deserve me because I am way more good looking. My male friends would not approve of my average looking bf and said that he did not match my dating standards. I would tell them that I loved him and all that mattered. I don’t understand why most men don’t want to be in a relationship with me!

• You have interesting points. The men you talk about seem to be intimidated by you. I think a lot of men are intimidated by beautiful women. And that includes myself. I do think that a lot of men are not confident enough to think that they can keep that beautiful woman. That filters out the serious men and you only left with the ones that want a one night stand.

• Yes and that's so sad. So sorry to hear that. Were just in the same boat and it sucks :(

• Men seem to not want to be in a relationship with quality kind caring beautiful women. Maybe see it as a good thing. If men wanted to be with you it means you'd be ugly angry crazy or controlling.

• After reading this post... maybe guys don't like you because you have a fucking hideous personality, I can't believe the level of hatred & just patheticness thats in this post...

• I don't know what kind of world you live in. As an ugly woman, I get rejected all the time. I've never had a relationship. I've had both men and women make fun of me for my looks. Although women do it to me more than men do. When I get rejected, I usually ask why. If it's a personality thing I know that is something I can fix. However they always say it's because they aren't physically attracted to me. I do what I can to make myself attractive. I workout and I wear nice clothing, and I style my hair. However, my face really isn't that attractive, so I get rejected for it.

• well that's my world as a pretty woman... so not sure what's going on and there's no truth that you're ugly.. some people think they're ugly when they're not

• Well just because people say that doesn't mean it's true. No one really is ugly and the actual ugly people are all taken I promise that. I know so many hideous ugly and rude people all taken but nice people never are. This society is backwards stupid and screwed up. Ur probably not ugly

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1298584-girls-will-you-post-a-picture-of-you-without-makeup-filters-etc that's proof enough. I posted in this that thread a while back. Although he eyebrows are fixed now.

• Well I don't know where I fit in this situation
    Imma the fugly fat girl or
    Imma the cute girl oh boy what a dilemma
    What should I do?
    Someone call 1800-411-pain
    Guess what I don't give a damn I'm single by choice and with good reason people are so shallow and empty now a days is befalling and mind blowing. I'm leaving this post is giving me cancer

• To them, it's easier to go for the "uglier" women than the pretty ones. Sometimes they pass up really good opportunities to be with a pretty girl.

I've also seen cases where the guy stays with the "uglier" women because they don't thinm they can do better.

You sound extremely jaded and bitter. Beaury is a curse and a blessing. Don't let whatever insults you've had to endure get to you. If your nice/friendly and let the guy know your into him things will go much better. Also don't go after guys who don't respect you. And remember to use your looks for good :P No matter how bitchy females are to you, don't let it affect you. Keep your head up and keep moving.

• I am not jaded and bitter most men are jaded and bitter. Geezus what's with the nasty mean women being bltches and rude. Get help things

• LOL this is not what I've observed. Usually all the pretty girls are the ones who date the most guys. Which makes sense. Though I guess you could have a different experience. Maybe us "fugly" girls have something else to offer, like kindness or loyalty. But I guess that wouldn't make sense because a guy should judge based solely on her looks. Lol

• You sound so bitter.
    Maybe you aren't as great as you think you are.
    There are plenty of beautiful girls that are taken.
    Some are single by choice.

• Oh, sorry. Maybe your looks** aren't as great as you think they are.
      Yeah, yeah I'm a bitch. Okay.

• Uh-huh.
      Have fun trolling.

• tl;dr

The most cliché answer ever - they probably have a better personality?

• Yes ugly fat women have better personalities than hot women. So not true. It's the other way around.

• Maybe because they find it easier.

• Your question sounds somewhat like the female version of this question www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1369418-what-is-up-with-these-average-guys-with-these-hot-girls

I think you should refer to the MHO of this question for what a guy is attracted to www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1372768-what-s-attracts-you

• that proves that all men are actually gay.

• Lol. That's what it seems

• i go for hot girls! i am not gay!!!

• Is this true. It makes sense. Wow

• Don't know where I fit in on this looks wise but I agree. I've seen a lot of guys with girls who are really mean. Though they were physically pretty. I've also seen some females that looked the way they acted with good looking guys. To me it's the personality I notice first because that's what's important. So I will rephrase the question. Why do guys like mean girls?

• thats true--they do like mean girls.. they like controlling arrogant b*tchy women and become her slave.. males r screwed up..

• Yes. Men take advantage of nice women because they know they can get away with it. No one can abuse a sociopath they become the victims. In this case the males Turn out to be the predators because the women are nice and insecure usually

• Typically if the guy is with a really mean girl, it is because he lacks confidence and she was the one girl that asked him out, or that he had enough confidence enough to approach. If he breaks up with her, he then fears he won't be able to find anyone else.

• Because off your big ego, hideous personality or just the arrogance in you speech.

• Obviously I'm not the only one thinking that way, don't be blinded by your own stupidity.

• How nice are you when you call me a psychopath and bitch...
      It's like you don't even know the meaning of the word. You just keep proving yourself wrong.

• OMG your a lost call 😂

• Because someone has to love us basic bitches 💁

• Nobody is entitled to anything or to deserves to be treated a certain way because of how they look.

• Are you trolling?

• Its a nasty question. who are. you to decide pretty?

• Maybe because "uglier" girls have better attitudes like yourself.

• uhm i don't think so:X pretty girls are always taken and they all get married

• Maybe they are all sluts in bed.

• More from Girls
    6