Would you date someone who has kid(s)?

This is to the people with no kids at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 27 and I already know that I can't get a girl pregnant so therefore yes I would date someone who has kids. Of course there is a line that has to be drawn. I wouldn't date a woman who has kids in their teenage years. I would rather date a girl that has kids no older than 10 yrs. old. The younger the children are the better chance I have of one day becoming a father to them. I feel that if the children are already old enough to understand the difference between biological and step father than I have a small chance of getting along with them.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. Personally, I'm no good with kids. If by an off chance it turns out I really like this girl and she likes me a lot and we get serious but I didn't know she had a kid and she tells me at some point... then I would consider it. But um kids aren't for me and I don't even plan on having any at all (but it doesn't always work that way eh.)

• Sure. I've been on about 15 dates in my life and the only girl with which I had any chemistry with was already a mother, at about age 20. There's something to be said for a lady who isn't afraid to get her f*** on, regardless of the whole 'having kids' bugbear.

• yes... but only if the girl was one that I thought could be the one

What Girls Said 4

• Well I don't want kids when I grow up, but if I liked them enough I probably wouldn't be too bothered by it.

• yeah, why not? I love children, date? even I will marry him if we love each other :). With me, kids and age aren't a problem(just not too old :B), I goes well with these.

• I know a lot of couple like that, one side or both with kids. It works fine.

• yes if they have ther life in control