How do you feel about dating apps?

How do you feel about Tinder, Hot or Not, Meet Me, etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't really like them much. Tinder and Meet me were decent for finding the fun girls, but that was mostly setting and swapping the goods. Not that that's a bad thing, because I'm pretty much always down for that lol

But as a dating app? I don't prefer them because the non-fun girls were was away too insecure to be worthwhile. I like approaching girls in person anyway.

So sex fun? Sure. But otherwise, no thanks. I did get better at dirty talk from them, so I guess I shouldn't hate too much hahaha

• Also, SnapChat, Kik, and What's app seem to make better apps for that than the actual dating apps. Funny how that works

• Heyo! Thanks for MO ;)

What Guys Said 10

• I used to use online dating sites via my laptop before phones got super big with "aps." I don't really bother with them anymore as the girls I meet lie too much. I'd message them, meet up, and they'd be fatter than their profile. So I'd never meet them again.

The other issue I notice is that most girls only use them for attention and do not want to meet anybody. I strongly feel that guys should not go around messaging all these girls anymore as they're just giving girls an inflated ego and the girls on those sites already have unrealistic expectations about guys. A lot of the girls are also very "damaged" and guys quickly find out why they're on a dating site after meeting up.

Another problem that has been on the rise with these aps is that they're getting filled out scam-bots who are constantly trying to get people's credit card numbers. I can imagine a guy getting fed up with that alone. The guy will have a "match" with a bot and suddenly it's sending a message trying to get personal information out of him.

• THAT SECOND PARAGRAPH THOUGH

• Right on the money

• @anon-ee-mous Oh yea. Dating apps are just another "Facebook" to these girls where they get aimless messages telling them how "pretty" they are and such. They get hooked on the attention and it gives them a chance to feel ridiculously good about themselves with literally no effort and guys logon thinking "Hey maybe I'll date" and message these girls for days and then the girl "disappears."

• Never dated anyone. I guess when your bored Its ok to play around with

• never used them and never will do basically

• pretty much every guy only want´s to fuck and every girl is a fake account that wants to get your email or get you signed to another site.

• Them dating apps just be careful whatever ones you choose to go on

• Those are stupid as f**k.

If anything, stick to OkCupid or POF, if you want the best results pay for Match or E-Harmony.

• those are too unnecessary and useless things. just maybe tango

• Don't get me wrong, video games are fun, but I don't think an app can provide the sort of relationship I want.

• It's basically shopping for sex, it's great! lol

• I love them.

What Girls Said 5

• Can we just talk about how I was on an app called Hot or Not.. Got talking to someone on there who said for him the app was called Badoo.. And that he was talking to someone who said it's called Loveoo or something !

SO weird!
    Tinder is a decent time killer sometimes haha!

• A lot of my friends had a tinder so I got it to try it out. At first it was kind of lame because guys would just want to hook up and not talk. Recently though in February I matched with a pretty awesome guy. We talked on tinder for a couple days the exchanged numbers. After texting for a couple days we Skyped a couple of times. Just yesterday did I actually meet him in person. He meet me at my college campus in a busy area. It was pretty successful. I'm not a fan of dating apps but sometimes they do kinda work nicely lol.

• Meet me is an app now? Gonna check it out

• Yeah! it crashes a lot.. or at least for android.. but it's a little different than the full site

• They suck...

• I'd much rather talk to a guy in person.