Will you ever date a fat girl or a girl who is not hot according to your peers?

Body shaming, fat shaming and slut shaming are faced by many girls these days. So what is your take on it? And what type of partner will you prefer?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Gave up worrying about that a long time ago now it is only about the connection between me and the woman that is important.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm not "pro shaming" really. I do not find fat girls attractive and it does hold me back from dating a lot of girls out there but I wouldn't be mean to them about it if they showed interest.

As for what my peers think of the girl not "being hot" I don't care. I've honestly never cared either as I've always found certain girls to be attractive while my friend's didn't. They'd never give me a hard time even if I dated one they didn't think was attractive. They're more focused on whether she's cool to hang out with and can handle their types of humor and such.

As for "slut shaming" the only time I see anything close to it is when a girl cheats and the word gets out and honestly I stay out of those situations.

My type of partner is a laid back girl really. Probably one that'll go to the gym with me.

• I didn't respond to the poll because it is a compound question which makes it confusing. Not to me it is just that I think others will read the question and answer based on different premises.

I don't date girls based on what my peers find attractive. I date them based on what I, and I alone, find attractive. If I dated based on my peer group's majority opinions I would only be dating girls with big breasts. I prefer small breasts.

As for fat girls, they don't tend to be attractive to me. At least not obese girls. I have dated girls that were a little chubby before and liked them. Generally I go for skinny girls though. It is just what I am attracted to--a personal preference. Nothing against fat girls or any other girls that I wouldn't date--it is just what I like.

• My peers don't live my life for me , I do. And if they don't like who I am attracted to , they know where the highway is. I just hope the door don't hit them in the butt on the way out my door.

• Being fat is kinda different from being a slut, so it's kinda confusing why you put those things together. A person may be fat due to health issues, problems with metabolism (or other things a person is born with), you name it. If someone's fat just because they keep eating all pies in the area, well, that's different.

While a slut is just a slut in all circumstances.

However, going back to original question: probably not. It's not that I care what others will say, it's just I personally don't find fat girls attractive. Slight curves and a little bit of tummy are quite sexy in my opinion (I don't like too skinny girls as well), however, there's a trend amongst girls where obese ones declare themselves as a "little" (sic!) extra or "curvy", while they are probably at least 2 times wider than me.
    My definitions of "curvy" are quite fixed.

• Not sure because I am very picky and if others dont find her to look good then what do you think I am going to think?

• a girl who is not hot according to your peers? LMAO BUT MY PEERS AREN'T THE 1'S doing this or that with her, now are they? (#^ ^#)

SO yeah I would with no problem if she said the right things at the right times to me ^^

• Never. I need to be attracted to her. It call the physical attraction test and most girl pass the test with flying color so I don't think i'm super picky at all.

• if she´s "fat" she´s probably not hot according to me. i don´t really care what my peers think looks wise.

• Well... those are two completely different things. Would I date a fat girl? No. Would I date a girl my friends didn't think was attractive? Yes, if I found her attractive.

• I wouldn't date a fat girl cause I couldn't be physically attracted to her. But I don't care about what my peers think is attractive, I generally have a very different taste in girls to my friends, the ones I find attractive they find ugly and vise versa

• I've dated two girls that "weren't hot" before. In fact my friend openly called her "ugly as f".

• I wouldn't shame her, but I would date her if I felt she was too fat or or not cute, it's still unattractive. Other people hold no sway in what I find attractive or would date and I believe that's common among guys.

I don't slut shame. I don't care about who everyone thinks is a slut. The word barely registers with me because it doesn't really have any meaning to me, I just don't use the word. It seems like this silly make-believe thing, like homosexuals are evil or something to that effect; nonsense. I just don't care and wish I don't have to be exposed to people's make-believe crap.

And what type of partner will I prefer? Does that have anything to do with shaming?

• I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. If I like her then I'll date her. But in reality, I generally don't find fat girls attractive.

• lol, I have slept with a fat girl and it was great actually, but I wouldn't date one.

• I don't give a fuck what my peers think, but I do have good taste...

What Girls Said 4

• if you intend to marry the person, and don't hope for either of you to die early, then you'd see that unless he/she is a vampire, immortal, or stays forever young in any way, he/she will lose their physical beauty - maybe not in the face, but as humans grow older, it is harder to maintain a body that is hot and youthful. what's left then? of course, if you intend for it to be only a fling, it doesn't matter especially since it is human nature to desire beauty. there is nothing wrong with that. so the decision would depend on how far you intend for the relationship to go with the person in question

• Lol.
    So many guys will happily fuck fat chicks, and will even date a fat chick.
    But ask them to PUBLICLY date a fat chick and it's another story lol.

People are fuuuucked.

• Depends on the guy

• I'm so lonely.
    I have nobody.
    I'm all on my own!