Does age matter?

some people say age is nothing but a number for some people does age really matter when to people are in love specifically does age matter to guys and or bisexual or lesbian girls when it comes to there partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• im very interested in this. as someone who gets told he is "23" all the time around younger people in school its rather annoying when u tell someone ur actual age and they freak out because of a number... they obviously enjoyed hanging out till that point. so i would add this to another one of those bull shit list items girls have. it sounds great in their heads but when confronted by it i think most freak the fuck out!

• i understand your opinion but not all girls are like that all my friends and i do mean all are dating either each other or someone older they hung out with them when it came down to age they brushed it off same with me all my relationships have never been with someone my own age and as i grown older the age limit i will date has increased because as i see it some older guys are more mature to us girls but we get told by our friends family and society its wrong for us to date someone older yet it is okay when a 16 year old male dates a 24 year old or even older

• ummm think u got the society thing flipped... its a lot more common and normal for a younger girl 18-20 to go out with an older guy than an older woman to go out with a younger guy. i dont see anything wrong with it personally if u both find each other attractive and get along though. and i was not talking "older" as in a few years. that is basically standard. the closest relation ship i had was a few close to my age. most are a few years younger, and everyone i have know close enough to know on a personal level is the same. i was just using my age as an example since im 30 now and in college a lot of people i am around are around 20. after they realize im not the 23 or 24 they thought they usually freak out... its kind of funny but not at the same time. thats what i was trying to get across.

What Guys Said 4

• Somewhat. Mostly at the extremes though. I think a 20 year old would be too immature for me. I think a 50 year old would not have shared the same type of experiences (pop culture, etc.) as I have and we couldn't identify with one-another well.

However, that is just a general rule. Could easily be amended should someone surprise me.

• I think there are extra complcations when there is an age difference. Both at different stages of life with different needs and outlooks.

• age is just a number basically!

• age matters is a few ways like you have to be 18 or older and withing a few years of mine

What Girls Said 3

• it ll depends on the person, as long as it's truly love, then who cares about the age? well, okay, if it's like a little kid and an older teenager, then like wait till they're older or something! lolz!

• As long as you're not like a 14 year old claiming you're in love with a boy you never even talk to. I don't think age does matter when it comes to being in love.

• Older lesbians tend to not fuck with younger bi girls. In that regard it matters.