Can someone help me to calm down? should I keep dating him?

I've been dating this guy for a week, and he texts me everyday and we see each other 4 times, i wasn't sure to date him, bc he is very romantic and that makes me go crazy, he says he likes me a lot, and he's very expressive with me, he expresses his feelings. But I don't know if it's the right moment to date since i already have anxiety and a lot of pain inside. And it's really no good, today we haven't texted, and it's making feel sad, anxious and needy. And i hate being needy, i hate depending on someone. How do i deal with this shit? Should i stop dating him? I'm just so scared that it'll get worse in the future, if now it feels like this. I want to date him but i don't want to date him. And i don't wanna hurt him, i wouldn't know what to tell him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you aren't ready to date right now. Perhaps you should see someone (if you are not already) about your anxiety and see if they can help you with dealing with it. If you are seeing someone, maybe you should talk to them about this situation and get their advice.

If just seems like right now you are just going to get worked up. So what should be fun and exciting turns into another thing to be anxious over. That isn't fair to you or him. So it seems now is not the time.

What Guys Said 1

• Umm, I had a similar situation, my anxiety was through the roof, and I was seeing an amazing person at the time...
    She called it off, and very politely too, and in hindsight it was the right call at the time, I hold no grudges, and months later my anxiety was way down again..
    Sometimes it's just the timing of life , but if you really like him, just speak to him about your anxiety issue, let him know the situation and make your decision from that point onwards.
    Goodluck :)

What Girls Said 4

• I think you need to be happy with yourself before you can make a relationship with someone else work. Clearly you have anxiety and that needs to be under control before you get into a relationship that has the potential to be very stressful. You are still young, so this guy isn't the be all end all... if it's meant to be, then it'll work out when you are happy and confident with yourself.

• I understand anxiety... But if you have feelings for this person then don't break up with him. If you would like to progress in this relationship be open with him! Share your feelings... If he doesn't accept it, or backs off then he wasn't the right guy for you

• thanks , it's been 10 months already and im very much in love, he's amazing

• If you like him as much s he likes you, go for it! If not... But don't worry about being a burden, if he doesn't like it, he doesn't want you. Now don't go over board and expect him to solve your problems, but you should be able to express your feelings to him without scaring him off.

• i don't need him to solve my problems, i just need him to be there

• The don't stop dating him, it sounds like you need a support and if he cares enough, he'll be there.

• Don't stop dating him! That'll make you feel worse. Just tell him how you feel and I'm sure he will adjust