What's attracts you?

So what attracts you to a women/man just for an experiment? Can be phsical and mental attraction post below!

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly by knowing we actually have something in common really.

There's like a shit ton of EXTREMELY DROP DEAD gorgeous women around in every day life but without knowing a strain about them... that's just what they are... gorgeous women. I'm attracted but I'm not drawn to if you get what I mean.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Usually, I am attracted to a man who can have an intellectual conversation with me rather than a boring one. I am attracted to a guy who has good values and morals. In the physical department, nice arms and chest, along with being clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're sexy

0|0
    0|2
  • I'm usually attracted to the alpha male type but after my last ex, I realized I can no longer tolerate that. My current boyfriend is quite the opposite. He's intelligent, book smart, reserved yet funny, easy to talk to, nice and caring. He's not alpha male and he makes me feel wonderful. I'm so glad we pulled each other out of the friend zone because we both friend zoned each other for 2 years. That's what I'm attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm personalty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attractiveness
    Tall
    Kind
    Athletic
    Funny
    Smart

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically:
    Tall, calm looking, fit, healthy/clean. (I'm sorry but tall guys are really attractive)
    Mentally/socially:
    Calm, protective, caring, gives time, patient, funny.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• curvy
    tall
    red hair
    nice taste in music
    big feet

my top 5 basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Just by looking at her and not knowing her? The face then body

0|0
    0|0
  • Strength both physical and mental is what attracts me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girls with a nice smile and don't mind a nice rack and ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Shiny things.

0|0
    0|0