SHOULD I ASK HIM OUT?

There's this guy I see at school and sometimes I think he's attracted to me because he looks at me for a long time, even from a distance. But I know he's really really outgoing and stuff, so it's hard to tell if he's interested or just friendly. I'm kinda hesitant to ask him out if I don't have any signs, even little ones that he is interested…? I don't know. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't hurt to ask. Just go for it. It shows that you have guts and people respect it when you do. I've done it and was rejected some of those times. While it sucked it wasn't nearly as devastating as everyone makes it sound. It's actually pretty relieving either way because now you know for sure.

• That's true. I've asked out guys before and it was always hard, so… : I guess I should just be brave and do it again.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't have to have signs. Just go for it.

• I guess that's true. I'm just so frightened of being rejected! :( And plus I get really nervous around him.

• No one likes rejection but unfortunately that's part of dating you have to go through to meet Mr or ms Right

• i would say go for it

What Girls Said 1

• I still think you should ask him either way. He may like you. Sometimes even really outgoing guys tend to be really quiet around girls they are attracted to. So I think you should go for it. It's worth a shot... Right?

• Yeah, I guess you're right. :)

• Good luck! I hope it all works out for you;)

• Thanks. Me too! :D