How would you feel if you found out your boyfriend 'settled' for you?

Let's say somehow you found out your boyfriend settled on you, and you weren't his ideal. How would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone settles for everyone in my opinion. I think your perfect match, soulmate, whatever. Does exist to a point, 6.5 billion people or w/e it is now, there is one living person in that sea of people who would be your best match, will you ever meet that person? Good fucking luck. Everyone settles, a guy is cute so the other gender says alright, if their personality isn't too bad they stick around.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't be surprised but it'd be disheartening.

• Hurt. I would leave.

• I'd prolly settle on him too

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, isn't every relationship made of two imperfect people? In that sense everyone must "settle." It's just not possible for one person to fulfill all your (adolescent) dreams.

• Depends how much ego you have, sometimes the best relationships have been when a person chose the " option "
    The past is irrelevant, all you have to worry about is the present and the future

• Dandy. I settled too.