I'm so confused as to how he's feeling.. Someone please help?

So my ex boyfriend dumped be. 4 months later he texted me saying how much he missed me. We started talking again. He would flirt a lot. He asked me to hangout after about 2 months of talking again. so I said yes. Then when we hungout, he kissed me. In person, he told me how much he missed me and how glad he was to have me in his life again. A week or so after we kissed, we had a talk and he said that he considers us back together. I agreed. Things were fine for a while, but then he randomly got distant. He stopped texting me first and we didn't talk for 5 days straight. I texted him asking why he had been distant. He claimed he wasn't being distant, but then the next day he texted me apologizing for drifting away from me. He told me I didn't deserve that. He also told me how happy I make him. Things were fine and we talked nonstop for 3 days. Then he started being distant again. Now it's been almost a week and I haven't heard a word from him. Why would he apologize, tell me I didn't deserve it, but then continue to do exactly what he apologized for? I don't understand him. I don't want things to end again. But I don't know what to do about him.. Someone please help me..

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be doing the exact same thing with another girl

0|0
    0|0
    • No can't be that bc I was his first girlfriend, first ex, first kiss, first everything

• Okaaaaaaay then he's just not that into you

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.