Are you highly underrated my people or is their conviction of you right?

I'm Mr. underrated. I could scoop more women that guy give me credit for

how about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The funniest thing my girlfriend ever said:
    We were hanging out with a group of people, and someone said to her "your boyfriend is SO funny, he's seriously one of the funniest people I know." My girlfriend goes "people always say that, especially old people. His parents, my grandparents, they all think Steve is the funniest person ever. The guy who cuts his hair says he should do stand up comedy. I just don't see it though. I mean, I think he's funny, he makes me laugh a lot. But I just think he's really overrated."

It was pretty hilarious. So according to some, I guess I'm the opposite and OVERrated😂

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• im not sure boss. I know you're suoer underrated though.

• Oh jeez, you're really so underrated. Everyone one of us other guys look up to you, I mean you're the complete package, dude!

• you should shouldn't? you? why look up to me are under me?

• @cuteguy22
      We look up to you because you're the perfect roll model. You attract hundreds of women, you have a great personality, and you are very intelligent. I wish I see you on television.

• No. I'm judged just about right.