Could you date someone you have known for along time?

could you date someone you have known for along time?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah sure i could. my first bf was a guy id known from a distance for 12 years before i got with him.

• I'm glad to hear that :). for me I feel like doing all these things. going out to places. hoping to connect more. like really just having a fun time together. like friends but taking it deeper.

• no worries. awww, so cute. well best of luck man! =]

• Thankyou very much :)

What Girls Said 4

• If I never found him attractive... then I couldn't and wouldn't...
    There may be a slight chance I found him attractive before, in which case of course I would explore it IF given the opportunity, but... chances are I haven't since we've known each other for ages and nothing happened.

• I want to date my guy friend who've I've known for four years. I'm attracted to him and I think he likes me back but I'm too scared to ask him out. Why don't you drop hints that you want to date her? See if she responds.

• im not got at dropping hints. more like dropping a massive secret hahaha. I made it awkward like oh so your interested to go out sometime. yep. then I froze as saying like a date. it was awkward. but I think she said sounds good so I think were both planning something soon. which makes me happy :)

• Definitely, I'd love to actually.

• The best relationships are those who know each other prior to dating.

• Thanks that makes my decision easier :)

• When you first meet someone, it takes time to get to know them before a relationship develops. If you have known them a long time , then you don't have take the first step of getting to know them. You have already bonded with each other, and know one another , so a friendship has already developed.

What Guys Said 1

• Yup did it twice in fact I knew the sisters since kindergarten good gals they are.