When is it time?

When should you;
-hold hands
-first kiss
-make out
-get gifts
With/for your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would get gifts at anytime the occasion called for it, regardless of how long we were together. For example, if we became bf/gf the day before Christmas I'd get a small meaningful gift. For the other things, whenever I felt the relationship was at the right stage. For some relationships it might feel right to kiss on the first date on others it might be the 2nd or 3rd date depending on the dynamic between you. You pick up on the others body language - guys are usually more eager for things to move along than girls so usually if he is not touching you it is because he is wanting things to go at a pace you are comfortable and he is waiting for you to make the first move.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• you could hold hands on your first date
    first kiss could be on the 2nd or 3rd date
    making out is completely subjective, but maybe 3 weeks, a month...
    you will be able to gift him a wonderful present only if you know him enough, only then can you look past the typical gifts... so.. maybe 8 months?

but it differs for each couple... so don't overthink it... do those above mentioned things only when the time is right; don't go by the clock