Do Women only like Men who can Sing well or are they accepting of Guys who try?

I know there are Women who like Guys who are musicians and singers. But it seems to me that that's only the case when the guy is like a Professional singer.

What if the guy can't hit the notes right or his voice breaks, but at least he tries. would that be a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol this really isn't that important to me:)
    i think any man who can have a good laugh at himself, whether he can sing or not, is much more attractive. anyone who's comfortable enough to b a little stupid and makes me feel the same way =]

What Girls Said 4

• LOL I'm a singer so if a guy can sing better than me it would be intimidating. I think guys who at least try to sing are cute. Plus I could offer my assistance if they wanted some help :) I'd prefer the guy who tries over some professional singer who thinks he's the shit.

• I like guys that sing, but if you can't that's certainly not a deal breaker. I actually think it's kinda cute when guys can't sing but still try anyway.

• I love a guy who sings whether he thinks he's good or not. I do like a guy who can sing a duet with me and it sound good, but I love it even more if he just tries.

• I couldn't care less if a guy I was dating couldn't sing that doesn't change my view of him and doesn't make him less attractive to me

What Guys Said 3

• Not all musicians can sing. If you are only a singer (no instruments) and can't sing then maybe its time for a career change.

• i am the lead vocalist and lead guitarist of my band and trust me it does not really get you women

• If you can't sing why bother? I was with my ex in the car and a song came on the radio that she liked, I sung along badly coz I felt like it and she asked me to stop, she was like, "no, you're spoiling it!" Naturally, I carried on! HAHA.