Would it be very wrong of me to tell the guy im seeing that im completely inexperienced when im not?

Would it be very wrong of me to tell the guy im seeing that im completely inexperienced when im not? I have never dated or been in a relationship, nor have i had sex, but i have had som "one night stands" kina things where i went with a guy had had oral sex or something. I only did this twice when i reacted very badly to my grandads death and im very embarassed about it. Besides that i have only made out with some guys. Or i kinda "dated" a guy, but he was a stoner and i only dated him because he was the first guy to show a lot of interest in me and i was EXTREMLY insecure... and he dumpt me because i was "too young for weed"

So my sexual or romatical past isn't nothing to be proude of and im considering telling the guy im seeing, if he asks, that i have never dated nor had sex sipmly because im was very insecure and shy until the age of 18(actually true) and i didn't date guys after that (im now 20) because i was so focused on school and working out (which is partly true) . So should i just tell him the truth or tell him that i have never dated

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd tell him you haven't' had sex, you've had some awkward messing around but really didn't know what you're doing or do it enough to get the hang of it, so he's gonna have to let you practice lots.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it would be wrong to completely lie about it. If he asks then you can say that you're still a virgin but do have some experience.
    It wouldn't matter even if you weren't a virgin. He should love you for who you are.

• You don't have to lie to him, because you don't have to tell him anything. You can if it goes that far but its your choice. If he's into you he shouldn't have a problem with it.

• I wouldn't lie about it, but you in no way have to give details about it just say your experience is really limited

What Girls Said 1

• I was the same way never had an actual boyfriend until i was 19. I was always shy but doing things i normally wouldn't gave me the best guy ever to me. I told him about my past so he doesn't get the wrong idea of me and everything worked out.