Am I wrong for never wanting to date a girl who has slight acne or wears makeup?

I would only date a girl with perfect skin such as myself and i would not like to be frauded from girls who try to look attractive when in reality they aren't. As a good looking guy, I think i have the right to detest women faking their genetics. Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHAHHAHAHAHA good luck finding a girl then. Acne is genetic and it happens to everyone. Fairly certain you are not immune to it, fairly certain you and your "flawless" skin have never had a simple black head. And as for make up you do realize most women dont wear it for you right? They wear it for themselves. They themselves want to look attractive for themselves not for you or anyother man. you sound vain and superficial. Once you learn to over come these qualities it may be easier for you to get a girl. Because im sure with your attitude 90% of women wouldn't wanna date you.

• you can get accutane bro. Its that easy.

• shut up LOL.

• You are the most rude Canadian i have ever met oh my god. You asked a question and we all answerd it.

What Girls Said 15

• Lmao you're going to have a rough go of it. But by all means, keep those standards high.

• wanting a girl who can take care of her skin is too much? jeez lol

• wth. you're telling me you dont reject ugly guys? How am i wrong for having standards

• Somebody sounds bitter

• Am I wrong for never wanting to date a girl who has slight acne or wears makeup?
    Not in my opinion. Though I may be biased as I don't consider guys with acne, acne scarred, scarred, blemished, etc complexions.

"As a good looking guy, I think i have the right to detest women faking their genetics"
    Egh you have the 'right' to detest whoever you want no matter how you look. Though I'm a bit curious to the looks standards for black males as I personally find you below average not good looking.

• Well it's definitely your choice who you date. But discarding a woman just because she doesn't have a perfect completion seems really shallow. A lot of women don't have perfect skin and you might be passing up some great girls just because they don't meet your requirement.

• you're telling me that women can't just get some accutane and bleach their skin to even it out? is this a joke?

• He seems to be a very nice person indeed XD

• I looked at his profile its says he's Canadian. He is the most rude Canadian i have ever had the displeasure of meeting

• So you want a woman with perfect skin but not someone with acne that may be concealing her acne which she might not be able to control. Yeah you have got your work cut out for you. Let me tell you something about women who wear makeup not all of them are faking how they look, not every woman is unattractive under her make up trying to be someone she is not unless she will never let you see her without it.

• shouldn't matter if a girl can control it or not because its no different than a girl being born ugly. She can't control that and i won't date her because of it. You won't date an ugly guy either and he won't be able to control that.

• Being ugly is something totally different from having acne which can be controlled sometimes but not all the time.

• It's your preference, murcuzsllaw, no problem.
    Good luck. xx

• Well aren't you modest? XD

• Nothing wrong with it, it's human nature for people that wants to date certain people, but just remember some girls that is attractive might not be interested in you, because you might not have or look what they are looking for.

• You are entitled to your own opinion, however you do come off as rather pneumatic and egotistical. You don't have a right to detest people on things they can't change, its like me telling you that I hate you because you have dark skin, it is simply wrong to do something of that sort because you have no control over your skin color.

• You're wrong for being so arrogant and shallow. If you like her, go get her! Do you need a blindfold or something?

• Well good look to you. I don't really mind acne, but whatever works for you. Good luck finding that person.

• Good luck with that. I personally don't mind acne, but whatever floats your boat

• Makeup is not meant to truck people. It's meant to enhance u

• well good luck finding the perfect skin match thats a picky one interesting though

• Damn have fun with your left hand then

• Nah, his standard is too high for his left hand. He might need to use his beautiful left toes..

• Am I the only one who thinks his photo looks retouched?

• thats what happens when you're born with perfect skin.

• No, you dense turd, it means you edited your picture.

• Of course it looks edited. My skin is flawless (and i used face cam with shit quality) if i used my back cam. Oh god would you see my god tier glowing perfect skin

What Guys Said 4

• Eh, good luck with that one bro.

• you are too shallow man. karma will screw up your face and you will swallow your pride. get your feet on earth before it is too late...

• I wouldn't keep those standards too high... or else you'll be alone forever...

• You like what you like.