Guys with bad look why you dont change your look to get girlfriend?

Many of you ask how to get girlfriend but a lot of you have bad look why you dont work on your look? Let the confidence the high self steem esteem whatever why you dont do diet to lose weight? Why you dont look at G cloony how he look? B Pitt how he look? Why you keep focusing on personality while I think 5% of women that really want personality only? And chances to meet them its 1% maybe? So is this enough for you to start fix how do you look? Or you will ignore it and keep asking how to get girls while you eating 5000calroie and your look its like somone from 1930? And waste your time honestly you're wasting you're time if you will not fix your look

APPOLOGIE IF I HURT YOUR FEELING BUT THATS THE TRUTH WOMEN LIKE HANDSOME GUYS WITH NICE LOOKING

I'm not againest fat people its their life and up to them but I'm saying what you should do to get your future wife. I'm not hater so dont get wrong and tell me I'm hater I apologize ALREADY

What Girls Said 1

• Wow. This is so far from what it should be. I'm a chubby chaser actually. I like for a guy to have a chubby belly to wrap my arms around. I'm not exactly skinny, but I'm not fat either. I say that I'm "thick." Sometimes I feel fat, but most of the time no. Maybe that's weird. I dont know. I think you should only change for yourself. Never change to gain someone's interest. It will usually back fire.

• Based on your pic you're fat a bit yeah it's great for you but the other 95% of your sisters disagree with you in the real life so your the other 5% only

What Guys Said 0