Why do guys play girls?

i just recently got broken up with and he admitted he played me why do guys play girls

Most Helpful Girl

• What a logical question is that. I agree with you... now men i've got my ears on you why you do this?

• 1. They are naturally assholes.

2. The only real dating advice for men is what is known as pick up artist (pua) which tends to glorify the hookup/player lifestyle.

3. You are from Turkey, I thought you guys NEVER had sex before marriage?

• @genuinlysensitive
      You are right but..

3- yes i'm from Turkey and here guys, girls have sex before marriage. I hate all generalizations

• Wasn't a generalization I was under the impression that it was strictly forbidden if you were a muslim, thanks for setting me straight.

What Guys Said 7

• Stop messing with these restarted guys and look for somebody who's real...

• Not all guys do this though...

He played you because he was simply a careless bastard.

• It goes both ways. They can be slutty, so you have to find a non-slutty guy to date.

• Some girls play with boys and some of boys play with girls..

• because all girls are sluts

• Why do girls play guys? It goes both ways.

• Why do girls play guys? Usually because they can, it's not nice but that's life unfortunately.

What Girls Said 2

• because they are immature and don't know what they really want in life. Girls do this for the same reasons too.

• mind you this doesn't apply to all guys and girls but you know what i mean lol

• Sadly, yes