I don't understand. What am I supposed to do?

I just had my heart broken about 2 weeks ago. My heart is broken. He spent months telling me that he loved me and wanted to spend his life with me. And then over night changes his mind. And it seems like it happened over night. On monday things were good and then Tuesday things weren't. He didn't even break up with me he just stopped talking to me. No email, text, call, face to face, no nothing he just stopped talking to me. I keep trying to get answers but he won't answer anything I send. I don't get what happened. He won't respond to anything. I've been told to give it time and then try to get in touch with him. What do you think? What do I do? Should I just give him time and then try to get answers from him later on?

How do I get over him?
Our relationship was rocky but I thought things were okay until he did this. I thought we were working through everything. I thought things were getting better. I thought he meant what he said about loving me.
one more thing there is kind of a long story behind this...I forgot to post it. if you want to know or you need to know in order to hope let me know and I'll post it .
i meant if you need to know the story in order to help let me know and I'll post it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I went through a similar thing, I feel for you. If you want to message me, I think it would help us both. I think it may be an idea to share more of the detalis above too, to help understand the situation? Stay strong, take time out to look after yourself today and tomorrow. Take one day at a time.

You might not realise it now, infact you wont, but someone who is capable of that isn't worth you! Chin up girl! :) You can do this.

What Guys Said 1

• What happened after the two months?

I hate to say, but from your explaination is sounds like you've been played. Though please do share your story so people can be sure.

What Girls Said 1

• How long were you dating? Did he break up with you or did he all the sudden cut off communication?