Guys, All or little control?

I want to know what guys prefer. A girl who takes control of the relationship, or do y'all think the guy should have all control? I've known women who like to "wear the pants in the house" so to speak, but I've known men who like absolute control too. What do guys really want? Should it be equal? Guys, what are some things you think you should definitely have total control over and what are some things that you think should be left to women? Do you have the same mentality that women should do all the cooking, cleaning, and clothes or what? I want to knows guys feelings about this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think each individual couple should discuss this and be willing to compromise on their expectations, and if you feel that the other person's expectations are unreasonable or unfair, you ought to consider getting out of the relationship early.

MUCH fierce disagreement over these matters in relationships stem from one or both parties not being willing to discuss them.

In my opinion, "gender roles" are bullshit and even the most hardcore traditional conservatives who believe in them can't agree on specifically what they entail.

What Guys Said 4

• What is this "control of the relationship"? Why don't you both do your relationship things together, and your individual things individually?

• they can be however they want, just don't try and change me cause that shit don't float with me

• I hate girl being passive, but I also hate her being a control freak

• A little bit of each, too much control by either gender, can be well, as it says, too much...

What Girls Said 0