How can I keep him interested without sex?

Iv been with him for 3 months now. He hasn't said the l word is that weird? Ihe wants to have sex for his first time with me. Iv done it many times before anyway I want to keep him interested but not sexually. Don't want that relationship where we only have sex when we see one another. I really like him what should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try being affectionate in more non-sexual ways. Be really positive and give off a warm vibe when you're around him.

• Like what exactly examples

• Smiling at him especially when you make eye contact. Guys have strong responses to that. Hugging a lot and holding his hand when you can. And just be happy when you're around him. Kissing a lot again not just pleasure but like comfort kisses (did that even make sense?) and just showing that you really like being with him.

• You I get you thanks

What Guys Said 2

• Be affectionate and also talk to him. He sounds different from other guys you've been with. But tell him that.

• if he really loves you, he won't want sex, he will just want to see you, it would be enough if he really was interested in you.

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have sex unless it's what you want.
    If he isn't interested in you without that this soon, he's not worth your time.

• He hasn't asked so you aren't under any pressure. He is therefore probably happy with how things are. Having sex doesn't mean the relationship has to then become all about sex - you just have to make sure you still go out and do things together. The first time he does it, he probably will want it a lot but it doesn't have to become just about that - you can control this just by keep doing the things you both enjoy together at the moment.

• HE asks every time I see him when we are alone

• Sorry I thought you said he hasn't asked... just tell him that youlove being with him and want to just take it slow and get to know him better first aa he is really special. Then back up what you say with other forms of affection (hugging, kissing, holding hands, massages, etc)