Guys: Would you date a "bigger" girl?

Ok guys so let's be real here. I am 5'7 and weigh 200lbs. My weight is pretty evenly distributed for my height. I ask guys how much they think I weigh and most of the time they say 140-160ish. However, I am still a big girl. What are your thoughts on big girls and would you date a girl who is considered big? Thanks!

• Yes!!! More cushion for the pushin!!!
  • No, that's not attractive.
  • Depends on how well she gives blow jobs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on how you described yourself, It would be safe to say that I would love to go out with big girls depending on how nice, kind, how much booty she has. Overall, being big sounds a lot more sexier than any skinny people would know. Being big sometimes can be a blessing most times in life, because it does have it's special body features. The bigger the body & booty = sexy to me.

What Guys Said 17

• as long as a/the girl has a cute feminine face/good hygiene her body doesn't matter TBH So yeah I would

• It would really come down to how active she was. For me it's not really about looks. I just want a partner who's able to enjoy the activities I like. I like swing and salsa dancing. If she can do it we're good. Plus I might try to push her to eat healthy. Not lose weight but just eat healthier food. But that would only be because I care about her

• I love your answer haha! Thanks for your input!!!

• No problem. I hope "bigger" girls feel better about themselves they're beautiful too 😘

• ... that's a bit above the upper threshold, sorry. Although I did find a girl your height at 188 lbs or so attractive once, but she had a very lucky distribution. So... Maybe? But unlikely.

• Yes bigger girls , i like a girl that i can feel her when i am
    holding on to her , cuddling with her etc.

• I've been attracted to bigger girls before, of course I'd date one. I would try to encourage her to eat healthy and go for walks with me.

• Hmm like the choice options and I would if she liked me and thought I was attractive too. Hold her hand and take her places and we do what we do from there

• ohhhhhh biger girls = hot!

• haha! i love C. I would, if she is what i'm looking for (mostly intelligence, passion and sensibility)

• depends on how she carries her weight and how cute she is

• I voted yes I would buy her gym membership and we could exercise together

• No, I wouldn't, and I'm willing to bet money most guys on here are lying.

• i dont think i can... but i could if she was pretty and had her game right

• Bigger girls = Scare

• If you meant taller girl, then yes, but not fat girl.

• I used to be a big guy, but I lost most the weight. I'm 6 foot with 177 pounds. I prefer smaller women.

• It doesn't matter to me. :)

• If she had an extremely pretty face that i just couldn't pass up then i would at least consider dating someone that size (but i would still probably hope and maybe even encourage her to slim down a bit over time). But if she didn't have a face to make up for it, then no.

What Girls Said 2

• As a general rule, on here the guys don't like chub. Or they claim they don't.

I'm the same as you but I'm 2 inches shorter. I posted a photo and asked people to guess my weight and would they date me. Most said 140-160 and that they would. When I said how heavy I was, I did have some men retract their "offers". My point was weight is a number. It's how you look and feel.

I actually weigh more now (health problems) but I've been in a relationship for 10 months. I was with someone else for 5 and a half years.

It's down to who you are. My boyfriend ATM will say my face caught his attention, but he fell in love with my personality.

Don't beat yourself up if you want a day off from the gym or a bag of crisps. You only get one life and although you shouldn't be obese, there's more to life than the size of your stomach.

• @Hidden_P Thank you so much, your comment was very helpful and if I could have two MHO's this would be one of them. You made my day :)

• You're welcome :) I totally understand how it feels, and believe me, I'm fighting the battle as well as you! I got quite slim at one point. But then I gained half a stone from happy relationship mode and then gained a further 3 in 3 months from birth control.
      And do you know what my boyfriend said when I was crying? He said "weight comes and goes, but you are beautiful all the time".
      So, yeah, weight is an issue, but being stick thin shouldn't be your goal in life. Focus on your personality and take care of your diet and exercise, but don't become unhealthily obsessed. :) x

• @Hidden_P Thank you so much (: I will definitely keep that in mind.

• I'm not overweight at all, but I have many friends, family members (women) that are. Its hard for them in many ways, its hard to shop with them because you can't relate or know how to help, it makes me sad. I try to help, I offer advise but then sometimes it can come off as an insult. If its that hard for me to just be supportive without saying something incorrectly, shows how much society puts into our heads.

They are beautiful, smart, great with fashion, hair and make up (even better at that me anyway). But as I've gotten older... I think its shallow but unfortunately I also understand how 'visual' guys are.