Girls, would you be willing to stop shaving all your body hair?

There is nothing more attractive and sexy than a woman in her most natural state. I love natural hair on a woman. It drives me crazy! If your man was like I am, and loved you very much - and especially knowing that shaving "down there" was a huge turn-off/letdown for him - would you be willing to let all your hair grow, as it does by nature, to please him? If not, how far would you be willing to compromise? And why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I would, because no one likes to shave all though it will irritate the fuck out of me for the first week or so because short hair pricks.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope... just don't like it. I prefer having smooth skin

• What if this was the man of your dreams, and that you loved him and were ready to give your life to him? And he would never ask you to change, but is immeasurably more attracted to you in a natural state. I don't know if you shave your privates at all, but let's say he was repulsed by that - that it either reminded him of a dirty p*rn star or an adolescent girl, or for whatever reason. And couldn't get turned on with it shaved. Knowing all that, you wouldn't adjust for his needs? Or would you at least be willing to compromise with him?

• Young guys today. They don't know anything, except the way p*rn sluts look.

• That's pretty harsh don't you think... and they're entitled to their opinion just as much as you are... why don't you consider that

• I couldn't do it. I hate hair on me and I hate when it itches, I love feeling smooth and soft too much lol

• A relationship is about compromises so we'd have to come to some sort of arrangement. I'm assuming u mean legs aswell? would u b disappointed if she shaved to go to the beach?

• Are you kidding? I would be SO grateful that she would do anything like that for me! Actually, as far as legs go, I really prefer the soft hair above the knees mostly, but I could be very flexible. It's mostly the private areas that are most important to me!

• No. It's my body, I don't like body hair, I'm gonna keep shaving. End of story.

• I only wish I could.

• Why can't you?

• "Guys" plural? You are not married. You may groom however you wish! And you would be very surprised. Most guys that I have known, especially, those your age or older (not these young kids who grew up with p*rno as their examples), really prefer the private areas to be altogether natural. And many would be open to the rest. I think most guys are just shy about admitting that. The latter is just something a little different. At first, years ago, I was a little funny about my girlfriend growing her armpits and legs. But after awhile, I got used to it. Then, later on, because it was so familiar, it became a huge turn-on! There is nothing sexier! You could do an experiment with it. And always shave it off if you don't like the reaction you get. Thank you for commenting!

• Culturally, we are so brought up to think that women are most beautiful without any body hair. I think that plays into the situation a great deal. I think it's such a shame.

• yes, i let it grow anyway.

• Really? That is wonderful! Is it everywhere, or just certain areas? Why do you prefer it this way?

• well, only my legs, arms, and the "down there" area

i don't know, it is more comfy to me, but that's because i am used to it

• Very very nice!

What Guys Said 1