Haven't heard from my boyfriend in 2 days?

Up until Mon night, my bf of 5 months seemed really into me. We spent 5 nights together last week which is unusual for him since he normally prefers to see me 2-3 times in a week at most. He initates most of our dates. On Mon night as we were walking, he seemed to be in a really bad mood and was irritated at me for various things. He said it wasn't anything I did but that maybe we were spending too much time together. But since he walked me to my place and my car was there, I offered to drive him back to his home. I left my car at home since parking was a pain where we had gone that night. He invited me to spend the night, and I accepted. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I had also slipped out "I love you" Sun night but he didn't say it back, just treated it like it was the most adorable thing he had heard even though he had slipped it out himself in the past. I get that he's not ready, but since he wanted to see me again the night after, I take it he was fine with it. Well I spent the night, he did something weird during sex where he covered my mouth with his hand. I pulled it away and he immediately discontinued sex and said "Sorry, got excited" He just lay there with his eyes closed, told me he was relaxing. He played with my hair and spooned me, but seemed kind of weird. Distant maybe. In the morning he lay there with his eyes closed when normally he watches me get dressed. As I left, he gave me a quick peck. Still seemed distant. That was yesterday morning and I haven't heard from him since which is so unlike him. Even after we fought in the past, he always sent goodnight and morning texts. Does it sound like he's bailing from the relationship? I thought of writing,"You've been acting strange lately. Is everything ok? " Or is it better to see if he contacts me first? I haven't initiated anything because of his comment about spending too much time together.

Most Helpful Girl

• to me yeah you guys do need space but i guess he wasn't that ready yeah its been 5 months being with him but thats the part where everybody always thinks like being with somebody like 1thro3 months is like honeymoon stage then around 4thro6 is where they think... they think if they really want to be with this person for the rest of how long they want it to. but in his mind he is think if he wasn't to stay or just to go... its really hard to say really but 2 days not talking to him or even yet he didn't say anything to you i say he wasn't ready to commit like he thought he was but then when you guys hangout and spending time with each other maybe he is sick of it he needs that space so let me put this together right now yeah he cares about you but i say he wasn't ready for that word and that serious relationship feeling because people like that doesn't know what they want they just know what makes then feel happy and what makes them exicted but overall that he is in the stage of thinking if he wants you to be in his life or maybe it was bad timing

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he was being distant because of the icident where he covered your mouth during sex. If i were him and ended ho doing something like that in the heat of the moment, and you say that you took his hand away immediately, well i would become pretty distant after that, worrying that i did something wrong, or something go hurt you. Maybe he just felt like he did something wrong

• He's taking a benefit from you where as you are emotionally attached to him.
    Leave him.

What Girls Said 0