Do guys sometimes just text girls because they want to be friends or because they are interested in you?

If you decide with a guy it's better off being friends and you both agree on this. Will they still keep texting just because they want a friendship of is it because they still want something more?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you both agree with friendship, it's most likely friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• You can only be friends with a guy if either you are ugly or both of you are ugly. That's life

• Well he's sure not ugly haha

• Well of he's not ugly why do you only wanna be friends? :P

What Girls Said 3

• Well in that case it sounds like friends

• hahaha in a guy's mind you're never 'friends'

• Just never know. Sometimes can be misleading if they carry on the way we were going before we decided to just be friends. Usually when a guy or girl friend zones start to not talk to much? Or have I just been out the dating wirld too long 😂

• In my experience I've never had a guy just want to be "friends" even though we have agreed on that!

• That's what I thought too! Just not sure if he is playing mind games or bring genuine. Ah I hate the dating world 😭😂

• Lol. Maybe he just wants to take it slow. Saying your friends so y'all can get to know each other better & it comes easy!