Should I forgive him?

Ok so me and this guy started talking about 2 weeks ago, mainly over text but then like a week ago he randomly blocked my phone number and ignored me for a week. But now he's trying to start up a conversation again and I just don't know what to because I really like him but I'm also really pissed off at him for just ignoring me without any explanation. Should I just move on from him or let him back in my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. If he thinks it's ok to block you then he should understand when you cut him off. What was his point in blocking you? What was he doing that he decided to block you? Was he talkig to another girl? Or multiple other girls? It's hard to tell. Instead of stressing yourself out trying to find out why. Just move on. You don't deserve to be ignored and/or blocked by someone that CLAIMS to like you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly it depends you can choose to out way the odds and not waste time to text him back. Or ignore him for about two weeks and day I'm sorry did you need something.

• He blocked you. How annoying was that? If he thinks he can just come in and out of your life like that he's WRONG. He should treasure your feelings, so don't let him back. Block his number ;) A taste of his own medicine.