attention honest white american girls: would you date asian american guys (chinese, vietnamese, korean, taiwanese, filipinos, etc .) ?

Be honest white ladies:

Are we Asian Americans too chinky, short, skinny, timid, geeky, hang out with other Asians, and socially awkward for you. Be honest, we won't break. Thanks for reading.

forgot to include small penises.

Just be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm half white, half Asian, and I can say the reason why I won't date an Asian American (both parents of Asian heritage) is because I'm not really culturally accepted by their parents. In their eyes I'm neither here nor there; not Asian enough to count, but also not white enough to be treated as someone of a different culture, so I don't get treated very well by Asian parents/older Asian Americans. Even now my fiancĂ©'s mother won't even bother to remember my name, and all her friends gab about how I'm pretty, but treat me second class because I'm mixed.

I'm sure my answer isn't going to be the most common one, but my reasoning for not dating an Asian American is because I don't want to be treated as second class without having done anything to deserve it. It has less to do with the guy I'm dating and more to do with their family expectations.

What Girls Said 18

• A lot of those Asian stereotypes I actually find quite endearing. I think with time more Asian guys and white girls will start dating as more cultural barriers continue to get broken down.
    Oh, & my boyfriend is actually Chinese. ;P

• Just because girls don't want to date YOU it doesn't mean they don't want to date ALL Asian American guys.

• Hm, I don't have limits on who I can be attracted to, but I find myself attracted to Asian guys really easily. I guess the only problem is I don't think they will feel the same? I'm rather curvy, tall, and outspoken... things I've been told aren't what Asian men are looking for in a partner. So in all honesty, I'd say that we white girls (or at least some) are just scared of rejection?

• Wasn't this question asked like 4 seconds ago?

• you didn't answer the question.

• Who are you talking to? Nothing scares me.

• lol I would agree with you... no condifdence

• I think Asian guys are really attractive! I just feel as though they probably wouldn't be interested in a white girl so I would never approach one.

• OP, you're going to need to get yourself into a more positive mindframe and employ self esteem. Women love confidence. It makes us feel safe. White women do like Asian guys so whomever told you they didn't was misinformed. Make the most out of your looks if you want to be competitive in the singles game👍

• Because all the ones I found were married or otherwise out of my reach. I also have a significantly higher success rate when attempting to get dates within my race.

• Thanks for your honesty.

• I've dated a lot of Asian and Pacific Islander guys. I feel that the reason why it didn't work out with most of them is that they kept a lot of things bottled up. I couldn't take the lack of communication.

• I love Asain American guys, there aren't many where I live though.

• I have found some Asian guys attractive, but a lot of the ones I've seen seem to just hang out with other Asians

• Thanks for the honesty.

• This question looks suspiciously familiar.

• White girls only please.

• I'm just pointing out that you've already asked this question.

• Who says we won't?

• Well I don't find Asian men attractive what so ever even though i used to thought Japanese guys were cute. I would say every other girl has her opinion.

I find hispanic guys much more on the sexy side

• Thanks for the reply.

• hmmmI guess depends how you look but than looks are just 50-50 for me

• america is very segregated and people are closed minded. i m from Canada, i know a lot about the US and glad i m from here!

• Bc a lot of the ones I met won't talk

• I would date Glenn from the walking dead. So yeah

• I'm a light skinned Latina and I've dated a few Asian guys.

• I'm very attracted to Asians actually. Unfortunately, the ones that were born and raised here that I've met haven't been very nice. I really like the ones that were raised in their countries, but I don't meet many of them.

• I hear you. Thanks for being honest!

• No problem! :)

• your penises are too small

• Thanks!

• well i m not small, its not about arguing. its dispelling myths lol

• ^^^^^ you're always trying to prove yourself on here
      it's not that serious

What Guys Said 9

• Here's THAT question again.

HEY PERSON OF X ETHNICITY, PLEASE SPEAK FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON OF YOUR ETHNICITY FOR WHY ONE OR TWO PEOPLE OF YOUR ETHNICITY SHOT ME DOWN, WHICH OBVIOUSLY MEANS EVERYONE OF YOUR ETHNICITY HATES EVERYONE OF MY ETHNICITY.

• You are confusing yourself and making a 'speculation' that I was declined because of these accusations, however you are incorrect.

• So they specifically said. "No I will not go out with you. Because you are an Asian."?

If that's even remotely the case, why would you want to go out with them?

• Damn bro... i know Asian guys who bang hot white blondes every weekend, some of them are big and muscular, some are tiny and geeky, but they all have a pair of balls and have pride in there heritage, ethnicity and race

• I've dated some. YES there are lots of them you can date if you take care of yourself and get some game. stop with these degrading questions!!!

every been on a vacation? white girls are the easiest. no offence but its true (by everyone else as well)... i m pretty reserved and these white girls would almost intimidate me with their promiscuity.

go to the gym, have goals in life, have good self esteem or theyll reject you... their not like Asian girls... their pretty cold and intolerant with that shit.

• Thanks bruh for your helpful reply. I do not think they are degrading questions. Sometimes, we have to confront these stereotypes or else we will not live the life we want to live.

• Look, if we get caught up with all the stereotypes and putdowns, we will never survive real life because real life we kick our asses.

• i m doing fine in interracial dating...

i work out, funny, confident, have charisma, have repsectful cool friends... theyll like you for the same reasons they like any guy... this mentality will work against you. you have to first accept yourself.

• Have you ever even tried to ask out a white girl?

• That's Irrelevant.

• Rarely to women ask a man out man they make subtle moves, but you have to make the first actual move.

• @Asker, this isn't irrelevant... this might help you. jus saying.

• I am:
    -chinky
    -short
    -geeky
    -my circle of friends are indeed Asian
    -I always say I have a small penis
    -I suppose I'm socially awkward to some people

ALL HOPE IS LOST I'M A STEREOTYPICAL ASIAN! :(

• They're proud of their racial heritage and want to keep their genes pure.

I mean imagine you had sex with a white girl and knocked her up, then what? She'll have an abominable half-breed gestating inside her all because you had to satiate your demonic lust for white women and couldn't just stick to your own people.

The whole reason white girls even exist is because decent, hardworking white men filled white women with their seed and they don't want you spoiling it. So please try to appreciate that next time.

• Thanks for the reply. It is a two way street for both white men and white women intermingling between different ethnic group.

• I know that and thank you for your blessing, but I'll do my part by eventually impregnating a healthy, strong white woman so our child has the pleasure of having a wonderful variety of eye colours, hair colours and beautiful milky skin.

... Well, maybe I'd also go for a Latina, but...

• "She'll have an abominable half-breed"

YOU'RE AN ABOMINATION!

• Seriously I don't understand why so many questions like this on this site.

I'm sorry if I sound rude. But why'd you stop playing race card, just being yourself, be attractive as you could and date the women that love you because who you're.

• I'm not desperate for dating at all, but I do have quite a few white girls that hit on me. I don't think they hate us just because of our ethnicity.

• most would not date us but AMWF do happens.

• Hell I am Asian and I don't even like Asian girls haha. White, Mexican, or any other ethnicity is way better. I'm totally biased lol.

There are girls who will like you. I have had girls of other ethnicity show an interest in me, so I am sure girls will be interested in you as well.

• One more thing, your attractiveness level is a 'major' factor in determining your chances of getting with a girl of another ethnicity also.