Am I a bad girlfriend?

I'm traditional with something's in life, like waiting till marriage, but my boyfriends and so much of... 'It'. Am I a bad girlfriend for doing this? I'm also waiting until I'm 17 and a half-'18 to kiss anybody (I'm 17 rn). Please help!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a traditional woman myself, you're not being a bad girlfriend. Your boyfriend should understand and respect your decision. Sex should not be a basis of how much you love each other. For me, true love waits. I hope you'll stand on your values in life. :)

What Guys Said 1

• For those women who consider themselves traditional I have an question: once you do find a soul-mate, how do you expect your relationship to play out? What would be your general plans for the long term future?

What Girls Said 1

• It's okay to wait as long as you like. The most important thing is for both of you to feel ready and comfortable. If your bf can't respect your decisions maybe right now isn't the right time for your relationship.