What the fuq am I doing wrong with this girl? girls guys help me a bit here?

It's becoming really uncomfortable , i met this girl months ago and didn't like her back then just wanted s3x but i've developed feelings for her and when i told her how feel she said we can't be together cause it's complicated and she's moving away soon but that she likes me a lot... at first she was very friendly and flirts a lot and would tell me about everything and agree to go with me anywhere she seemed really into me , after i told her she was cool about it and we remained friends i want to be her friend since we can't be lovers but i feel she's ignoring me lately never sends me any messages whenever i ask her ( 3 times ) to hang out with her she has a excuse why she can't , i am just being nice to her and helping her and being a good friend what am i doing wrong? should i just ignore her and she'll come to me? should i just be an ashole because i can be one , flirt more with her? what is it?

You know guys maybe she doesn't want this friendship or it's kinda awkward for her ( doubt it though nothing changed really ) she keeps telling me how she's busy doing imporant things , i mean comeon who's busy 24/7 i don't buy her lies anymore and iam done making excuses for why she can't , i am just going to ignore her and act like a little b*tch and we'll see what happens when she sees and experiences my other face.

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess she neds to be alone for the time being.. why don't you try a few days or a wek later to see what it'll happen basically?

What Girls Said 1

• She didn't appreciate you liking her. She wants to end the friendshi.

What Guys Said 1

• The situation has just made her feel really awkward I think