He admit using me?

he said nothing was brought to life after i told him even he was the last man on earth i wouldn''t want him, he said who said anything about wanting you? he said you used me and i used you... (i never used him) first he told me >dont assume your already in and then i told him im going to hangout with a normal guy tonight... he got sarcastic and said wowww tell me more things i dont care about... see how many fucks i care... i blocked him and he never contacted me again.

i was definitly the most beautiful girl he ever had... he said that himself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... yes? It seems like he admitted it. Next!

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he said you were the most beautiful girl he had because guys will say that to anyone.

He may have said he used you because you said you used him first. He may have wanted to cover up real feelings.

• It always happens.. people are more complicated than we might think.. so forget about him and continue your life

• Truth, isn't it what a relationship is about anyway when there's no love?

• You did right thing blocking him.. He sounds a like a piece of shite

• Well done blocking... Move on!
    World is full of assholes.

What Girls Said 2

• I dont really understand what happened between you guys, I dont know the story but he could tell you the truth or he just says he used you because you rejected him

• F*ck buddies?