Is this girl playing/using me?

I met this girl at school during the summer last year 2014. she's 20 and im 24 atm. we were taking calculus and i was the best in the class. I started tutoring classmates and she showed up to the sessions. For whatever reason this girl started behaving as if she liked me. being motivational and buying me food, asking me about my childhood, had me meet one of her "sisters". we talked about kids etc. I didn't pay her much mind because i was pursuing another girl at the time. there was a questionable instance where i was giving a tutoring session and the girl i was pursuing comes into the room causing trouble, so i grab her by the hand and lead her out to talk to her. The girl in question gets her things and leaves the school though she mentioned committing her day to studying. i haven't spoken to her since the end of the summer semester, and i reached out to her enough times to get the hint that she wasn't interested in talking to me. Fastforward to now, she was in town on spring break, (she goes to a different school, but transients at my school) and she texts me to let me know she's in town and that she'll be at the school studying. there were times where she'd say that im useless and an old man, but then there were times she'd have me feel her neck and forehead. She said that she wouldn't be surprised if i was married and going to school to sleep with freshmans. Said that men like me tend to be possessive, crazy and cheaters... i just laughed, because i thought it was funny. She asked me how long i had been working on my project, i told her a few years, she said she couldnt work on a project for that long, i said its easy once you're committed. She laughed and said she doesn't understand committment. there were times she expected me to open the door for her and suggested that id do anything she asked of me. After her spring break, she goes back to her school. I tried reaching her after she's left and no response. So is she interested or playing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Regardless of whether she's interested or not I'd stay away from her.
    She seems pretty crazy if you ask me

What Girls Said 2

• Leave her alone she sounds like trouble to me, but that is just my opinion.

• She is not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• a long story,are you useless? Of course not, so it's certainly right to leave a girl who name you useless man