How do I control myself and be harder to get?

im not a slut, im not easy, but compared to my friends, when dating, i find it super hard to put limits

Most Helpful Guy

• so you want to create the illusion of increasing your own value to others? well when it comes to control its all in the mind. will power.

• and how do i value myself more and have more will power?

• you already have will power, all you need to do is exercise it. and how do you value yourself more? well its your life, don't you think you're worth something? you should have things to stand behind that define who you are and give you a sense of pride.

What Guys Said 3

• if you're not easy then what exactly do you mean by "i find it super hard to put limits" ?

• Simple , you just stop talking to guys , make it seem hard to get you !
    I do that (to girls ofc) and it makes me much popular at school and seem like the bad guy. But i mainly do that bcz i am not into dating right now i am only 15 + i am focused on my career ! But this is the thing that u r asking for so here u go ! :)

• Why do you want to be harder to get? And in what ways do you want to be harder to get?

• bc i wanna value myself more lets say my self esteem is not that high

What Girls Said 2

• SAME.

same. I feel you. It's awful.

• In my opinion, being yourself is the only way. When the right person comes along they wouldn't put you in a position where you feel as if you have to put so much effort where it drains you out. We all give ourselves characteristics of how we think we are, but at some time, you will naturally see who you are without trying. Don't stress yourself to try to be different, because you feel you don't have it all as of yet.