How many times have you got friend zoned?

please tell me the story detailed

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened once in college, we were in the same class and clicked when we first met, flirted a bunch etc. People were asking if we were an item. I was considering making my move but I had a niggling feeling she wasn't really a genuine person, despite being really fucking hot and surprisingly clever. I found out she had a boyfriend and was like "I knew it" and backed off a bit. At that point she became more forward with the flirting and started asking for various favors, I knew this was the friendzone so just said bollocks to it and stopped talking to her. I watched as she proceeded to wrap all the other guys in our class around her little finger, they'd drive her around and buy her shit while hoping to get laid. lmao

• oh snappp its real good that you backed off she seems like a 'friends with benefits' type but oh well hope you are okay now x

What Guys Said 12

• Once. I was in high school, and for some reason thought it would be better to try to be "friends" first, and that we might grow into a relationship.

Well, she thought we were just friends and that friends was all I wanted to be. I wasted a year and a half on something that was never going to happen, instead of just being honest about what I wanted.

So in the end, I didn't get what I wanted (a romantic relationship) and she lost what she thought was a good friendship because things were too awkward between us after that.

Moral of the story, if you're upfront and honest about what you want, and don't start "friendships" with people you're romantically interested in, you avoid the "friendzone" entirely.

• EXACTLY!! what you should have done is make it obvious that you like her by flirting or whatsoever well at least now you know and you won't do it again

• If you mean 'rejected', dozens of times. If you mean 'emphatically rejected', only a couple of times, when the rejection was accompanied by a slap in the face or a punch in the jaw..

• well yeah it is rejection but it is the type of rejection because they only see you as a "friend"

• i don't understand why people find it so bad "being friend zoned"?

actually it's nice for someone to value you as a friend!

• One time. This girl and I were best friends, and when her and her boyfriend broke up, she said she loved me and she wants to be my girlfriend. Then she changed her mind and said, "I don't want us to ruin our friendship", which is funny because our friendship quickly died out afterwards.

• I can't remember how many times, but it's a lot. Most recent was a week and a half ago.

• I've been friend zoned 0 times lol.

• 21 times...

• Too many times to count.

• i've been friend zoned about 90% of the time.

• Never cause I didn't try making a gf but trying a lot for my crush 😶 and what about you?

• What does that mean?

• when you are rejected but your closest friend because they only like you as a friend and nothing more

• And why do you make it sound like a bad thing? Do you consider every guy you meet a potential boyfriend? Neither do I think of every girl in my life as a potential girlfriend.

• What does it mean?

I mean occasionally a girl mistook my asking her for a date for a general hang out and we are friends. I think she does like my flirting, but I'm unsure where it is. But that's the only time really.

Except maybe this, could you help me with this pls?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

What Girls Said 7

• Huh, many times. I'm that kind of girl who feels comfortable around guys, so I have lots of guy friends. I'm also an incurable romantic so my eyes capture a lot of nice things. No problem, anyway, as time as you remain cool about it.

• I live in the friend-zone. It's cozy here.

• 2 times i took a picture with a guy and i said i love him he acted like my boyfriend and everything but then when i asked him out i saw he posted a picture of us to and he said love my BEST FRIEND in all caps i was soo embarrassed

• 3 times -_-

• Twice. There's one I even continued to pursue after getting rejected -.-'

Life goes on I guess...

• Like 3 times.. the last time was the worst though.. :(

• 3 times 😒. Sucks but whatever life goes on.