Does this girl like me, or is it too early to tell?

There's this girl who I've only known for a couple of weeks now. I met her in the orchestra at our university. At first, we were just acquaintances who just said hi to each other every now and then. I asked her to play in a composition I wrote, and she said she really enjoyed it. After that, we started to talk more. The day before the concert, one of her friends walked up to me and asked if I would like to have dinner at the other girl's apartment. I went and it was just the three of us there: me, the girl I like, and her friend. I was wondering why she invited me since we hardly knew each other.
We had an after-party after the orchestra concert and we pretty much hung out together the whole time. That was when I started to like her. We had another concert the next week, and the jazz band was performing after us. The girl invited me to watch the jazz band with her. At first, I thought she would invite other people, but that wasn't the case. It was just the two of us. That's when I started to question if she liked me or not.
I might just be getting friend-zoned. I've been friend-zoned before in high school. I feel that if she liked me, her other friend would tell me. I want to ask her out, but I feel it's too early for that. We've only been friends for about three weeks.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Boy!! These are clear signs!!! SHE FREAKING LIKES YOU!! Lol

Definitely ask her out on a date, just a simple casual one, it doesn't have to be a formal dinner or anything but come on!!

She's probably thinking you don't like her, cause she's inviting you to all these things and you haven't done much, and no way would the friend tell you if she liked you. This is girl code we are talking about.

Trust your instincts. You think she likes you, right? thats cause she probably does. (:

Really hope everything works out for you!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she's into you, ask her out

What Guys Said 2

• Oh my F-ing god. Ask her out already. Guys ask girls out after knowing them for 10 minutes. That's how you get to know someone more intimately.

And what makes you think her friend would tell you anything or that she even told her friend anything?

What is it with people. I guarantee you one thing--don't ask her out and if she finds someone else in the meantime with the balls to ask her out then you WILL be friend-zoned.

• You won't find out where you are at if you don't make a move, will you? Chat her up, and see what she thinks about spending some time together.