Is it ok for me to date my ex's bestfriend?

So i went out with this guy for about a month but he was an asshole to me. Finally, we ended it but a week later i started crushing on his bestfriend... the bestfriend started to be flirty but once my ex found out he started trying to talk to me again, and i fell for him again... but in reality i like the bestfriend, i just thought it would look bad from me if i said anything, what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a reason why girls should see how their boyfriends friends and family are like because they're the people who made him who he is. The way he acts and stuff like that. If your ex is an ass hole, his friends are probably not that great either.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No, not okay. Get away from them both. If the ex was an asshole, why would he change? And as for the friend, that is off limits now. Do you want him to talk about your relationship with your ex? because as bestfriends I can't see how they wouldn't

• think about your long term happiness, and don't worry about what others are going to think of you. With time things will blow over. If your second guessing things with your ex, it doesn't seem that things are meant to be.