Does this sound okay for a good morning message to my boyfriend? Not too clingy or anything?

"Good morning... sorry I fell asleep on you.. babe I want you to know even if I've told you a million times already you mean the world to me, and that I care about you more than anything. Everything about you makes me happy, your smile (even tho I can't actually see it), the way you talk to me, everything you could imagine. I am going to fight for you because I love this relationship just as much as I love you. You are an amazing person inside and out and I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine 😘❤️"

What the fuck do you put in a good morning text then? Besides good morning

Most Helpful Girl

• You can just say "good morning babe, sorry if I fell asleep on you.. Have a great day :)"

The rest can be used for a 1 year anniversary but in the morning, I think a quick short message would make his day :)

What Guys Said 3

• While everything you said was nice, I completely agree with @kaminalove that it is a bit much for a good morning text. Its more like a milestone message. Keep it short and sweet. B-)

• Why do you need to fully explain to him?
    Sounds like way too many words - sounds "clingy" and desperate.
    I am sure he would be fine with simply "Sorry I fell asleep on you"

• Way too much. Cut everything after "sorry I fell asleep on you" to ten words or less.

What Girls Said 3

• That's your good morning text? Or farewell text? Seems a lot for a good morning text.

• omg no thats perfect!

• The only thing I write my bf in the morning is

Good morning baby!!

Or sometimes:

Good morning baby I miss you