My best friend can't make up her mind! Why?

My best friend is single. She's dated a lot of bad boys and they would always break her heart. So she meets this guy and he's a complete sweetheart. She started talking to him then a couple weeks later she says "OOH he's too sweet" I've been in the same relationship since i was 16 and I'm very confused. Does my best friend like getting mistreated? Cause (Zack) was really sweet he gave her flowers for Valentine's Day he tells her she's beautiful everyday. We went on a double date a couple weeks ago and my boyfriend paid for me and him, Then my friend took out money to pay and he told her he had it and he paid for her meal. And she got upset. Is this normal? I love my friend with all my heart but... What's wrong with her? He seems like he would be an awesome boyfriend for her. Someone plzz explain this to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with her. She can't help who she falls for. Love is blind

What Guys Said 3

• Dude probably would make a great boyfriend.

Your friend, however, is likely more interested in finding a guy who excites her than she is in finding a guy who would make a great boyfriend.

• Zack lack Challenge. It a classic "nice guy" mistake.

He tell her she's beautiful everyday? What the fuck. She probably did feel like he is too sweet and it making her uncomfortable/not used to it.

• She wants the excitement of a bad boy not a long term bf

What Girls Said 2

• lol some girls just like the drama

• You like him but she doesn't like=) And you have nothing to do with it because she is different person. It's her life. Maybe she likes bad guys?))