How do I do better?

I'm rejected a lot, and it hurts, a lot. at first, I was like most guys who go around blaming women, when then I realized that it's mostly my fault I was rejected, that I need to do better in order to get better results, that I need to be better What can I do to do better/ be good enough? I know this probably sounds stupid and irrational and i'll regret this question in an hour, but i'm not exactly happy with things at the moment

I was right, I regret this question

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection does hurt a lot, I guess it's something you just have to get used to, everyone thinks that their is a way to be better, just be yourself...
    and it's not stupid or irrational everyone feels like that sometimes

What Girls Said 1

• Have confidence, be sweet etc...

What Guys Said 4

• Write a list of things you need to improve, focus on the most immediate ones, the easiest ones to fix, this will boost confidence quickly
    Focus on why the girls reject you, write down the reasons you think and make a conscious effort to change it!
    good luck bro!

• Honestly, it's not like there's a foolproof method, man. Just requires a lot of focus on how your actions would appear to you, if the roles were reversed. Maybe you're coming on too strong, too direct, too indirect.

That said, you're also only 17, so what feels like a lot of rejection to you might feel like par for the course for the rest of us. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• hu get used to it

• "I know this probably sounds stupid and irrational and i'll regret this question in an hour."

Good, you spared me the trouble.