How do bald guys get girlfriends?

Is it because they maybe rich? Big dick? What could it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you ever, ever wonder if a woman is attracted to a guy because of the size of his dick, the answer is "no." The only way that would be something that catches initial attention is if he's wandering around in a trenchcoat flashing people in the park,

Could someone explain to me why so many other guys obsess over this? Seriously.

In any case, hair: are we talking Walter White cueball or someone trying to preserve the illusion with a bad combover? I know when my hair goes, I'm going all the way. Shave it off. Cueball is "in."

cmster.com/.../...sCqYzJr1eBGlynOHmccAyoCDYeA7.jpg

What Girls Said 10

• Bald can be sauve is done correctly... most bald guys who learn to just let it all go (shave the whole thing) look younger in a way and more attractive thus they still retain their attractiveness.. It really depends tho. If you have a okay receding hairline, dont go crazy like brittney spears, but if you look like a medieval times let it go.

• I don't know ask Vin Diesel?

• Um because some girls/women are into them and maybe or maybe not because of them being bald but because of their personality. Being bald doesn't automatically disqualify you from getting with someone like chill yeah! lol

• They have a great personality. A bald man that has charms can get women

• Or maybe, just maybe, some women prefer bald men. I know; shocking.

• Some girls dig bald heads

• I don't know bald guys scare me there forehead never ends which terrifies the fuck out of me

• I love completely bald heads. Such a turn on for me.

• looks dont matter. u look at how nice they really are and there personality. Don't judge a book by its cover. tbh I'm not attracted to bald guys at all whatsoever.

• same way prick guys like u get girl friends.

What Guys Said 9

• You can look good bald.

Embracing it with confidence...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d908f02b6c.jpg

is better than trying to hide it.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...500000578-189_468x625.jpg

• Allow Fred and his brother to teach you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

• "I'm too sexy for my cat" hahaha 😁 😂 😂 😂

• I think it's something called a " good personality".

The sad truth is, you could spend weeks in the gym and fail to obtain any attention from the opposite sex if your just a good-looking shell.

• Lots of women actually like and seek bald dudes, and even more are cool with dating bald men just as much as men with hair, provided that they like them.

And no, I'm not bald. Avatar pic was just a super close buzz job.

• basically some girls prefer bald guys actually

• Some guys can pull off a shaved head. In my opinion it looks way better than going bald and trying to keep a decent haircut.

• They get girlfriends by being attractive and interesting.

• I know a lot of girls have told me they prefer bald guys

• Wealthy massive penis winning smile rub-for-good-luck