Hi, I know I have a really weird question to ask, but I'm going to ask it anyway! Here goes:
Would girls date and/or have sex with a guy who was once a girl but is now "fully" a guy through surgery, hormones, therapy, etc.?
By the way, I am not talking about myself! lol But, it was just a question that came to my mind and I wanted to ask girls how they felt about something like that...
- You would definitely date him and have sex with him if there was a connection between the two of you14% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- You would date him but might not want to have sex with him.14% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- The thought of a man who was once a woman totally repulses you, and you wouldn't be caught dead dating him!43% (3)0% (0)43% (3)Vote
- You may date him out of curiosity, but that's as far as it would go.14% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- You aren't sure...15% (1)0% (0)15% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
No. As far as I'm concerned I would still consider him a girl and not a real man. "he" was born a female, he just made some changes along the way. We could be friends but never anything romantic. That's unnatural and I think people who do that have mental issues. You're not a man no matter what surgery you go through. That would be like me saying, "Oh I was meant to be a chair"..no matter what I think I am still not a chair and even if I got surgery to make myself more chair-like I would still be a human female.1