How to hold off on sex with a guy but still keep it fun?

We have some serious chemistry going on. If something was to happen (eg making sexual advances while watching a movie) I feel I might give in but I really wanna wait a little longer. If this was to happen what are some playful ways I can stop us from going further? If you get what I mean :)

Please dont say well don't watch a movie with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in such a similar situation right now, this guy and I were watching a movie and we started kissing and he ended up fingering me and I gave him head. Not sure if that story is gonna help your situation at all but I would say if you're not comfortable with any of the stuff he tries to do, just tell him and I'm sure he'll understand. It also helps to have in your mind before the movie what the furthest thing you would want to do with him would be. If he tries to go any further just tell him you aren't comfortable with it.

What Guys Said 2

• You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    No real man will think it's fun being deprived of sex, and why would you want to do that anyway? It will just slowly destroy him, and won't help you either.
    A healthy adult who's being deprived of sex will become less healthy, both physically and emotionally. It will even reflect in his/her work productivity.

• No guy wants to wit a little longer

What Girls Said 2

• Make out with him?

• Maybebe playful and tease him (verbally)