Men: What's the Stupidest Reason A Woman Rejected You?

Just as the question says, fellas! Has a woman ever rejected you over a really stupid reason? Please share with us.

For me... I was talking to this girl for 2 days. She seemed to really like me, wanted to talk to me on the phone and get to know me. on the 2nd day, the conversation was going great, and then we started talking about our hobbies.

I told her that when I'm alone, I sometimes like to go to the bar and just "people watch". She told me that's very strange, and started acting funny. After we said goodbye, I kinda figure that was the last time I would hear from her. I tried to contact her the next day, but to no reply. Then I tried one more time the day after... no reply.

I got rejected because I like to "people watch"!

What's your story?

Most Helpful Guy

• She was my first love, I was 16, she 15. We really liked each other and things were great for two months, until I started touching her while making out. Kissing was not a problem, but when I touched her ass, she rejected me and went home. Next day she told me I am repulsive to her and we broke up.

I was like WTF? How did that happen? However, we remained in contact because she really liked my company. I was really confused. Well, after a year or two I found out the reason: she's a lesbian. She has a girlfriend now for 5 years or so. And I was her only boyfriend :)

What Girls Said 1

• A boy once rejected me because apparently I look like his cousin, haha.

What Guys Said 4

• Gosh, I wish I knew every girl's reason for rejecting me. Every reason could be considered stupid because most of the time it's a shallow assumption. To know for sure would be a grand luxury though. Too bad it's easier to run and not own up to your decisions.

The dumbest reason that I'm actually aware of is religion. That's literally rejection based on failure to share nonsensical beliefs. That's right up there with not looking old enough to drink.

• As far as reasons I'm aware of:

"I really like you a lot, and you know my family loves you, but the thing is, I don't think my parents would like it if I dated someone who isn't Jewish."

Incidentally, my brother married a (different) Jewish girl many years later.

• A girl said I looked at her hands too much.

• Wow... lol. That's ridiculous!

• I got rejected because I have a big scar on my chest