Women: When you turn down your boyfriends advances for a make out session, what are the most common reasons?

Women: When you turn down your boyfriends advances for a make out session, what are the most common reasons

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don't want to. I'm not always in the mood so I dot want to have sex or makeout.

• Do you turn down make out sessions as often as you turn down sex

• Once more question, how long have you been together and were you like this when you first started dating him or did you want to kiss a lot more often.

• We're broken up now and I have a new SO (same case with them but they're just not a boy). But it's kind of always been like that and we've been together for a little more than a year

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't brush my teeth or have gum.

• I don't feel like kissing him at that time. It's not the right moment or setting. Or I've had a bad day and him trying to initiate that just annoys me.

Would you turn it down while cuddling

• I probably wouldn't but maybe It's the wrong place and time (reason I would) or she's just tired or not in the mood

• Well sometimes it could be a girls first time (not likely) but also bad breath can cause that to happen

• -worried about something else
    -annoyed by his constant need to be sexual
    - tired
    - hungry

Could be anything really.

What Guys Said 0