What can I change or do so that I can find a man?

I'm really tired of being single, and I can't get my mind off of finding a man. I am 21, and I have never been in a relationship nor have I ever dated anyone. I have this horrible fear of rejection, and i'm unfortunately really picky, which plays a huge part in my being single. Not to mention only guys who I'm not interested in nor attracted to fall for me. I don't reject anyone, I will take a guys number but that is it. Usually after I relay to guy that I'm not interested on a personal level he doesn't want to be friends anymore. So I've given up on trying to my friends with guys who like me. Also, I'm very outgoing with guys i'm not interested in and as a result they fall for me. Anyways, I want a physical as well as emotional relationship with someone who I am interested in and who has a good personality. I think I am an okay person, there are somethings I could work on but I don't think I'm too bad. I've been told i'm cute, and that I have a nice body... but I don't know.

I think my problem main problem is my fear of rejection. I don't think it's so much that i'm picky. I've also been told that I look unapproachable a lot of the times but a really cute guy did approach me while I was talking to a friend one day but I was so shy that I didn't really know how to respond.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try this. It's a long read; about 100 pages. cdn.preterhuman.net/.../...20Love%20with%20You.PDF
    After that, work on your body language, especially eye contact. If you can't look someone in the eyes, at least long enough to see what colour eyes they have, you won't appear friendly.

What Guys Said 4

• You might also have your expectations too high

• Sounds like me 2. Fortunetly for you, you can do something sexy and racy and the guy won't think ur a creep because ur a female. Males constantly think about sex. If they get a clear sign that you want them, theyll go for you.

• Welcome to the club! It's difficult to find someone you're interested in who likes you back, lots of people are in relationships for the sake of it, they've settled for someone who likes them but don't reciprocate that fully, that's one of the reasons why there's so much heartbreak around. Don't change because you're not being you then, just hold out because you're not alone with this problem. #thestruggleisreal

• It is easy for girls to get dates than guys. Your ruining a beautiful thing going for yourself.

What Girls Said 0