Is it wrong that im upset because the guy i'm dating didn't invite mw to hangout with his couple friends?

We've been dating for 8 months and this weekend he's gonna hangout with his friends and their bfs/gfs but he didn't invite me. We have been hanging out every weekend before this and he hasn't seen these friends for 4 months but he could've invited me too since they will be with their partners. I would be fine with him just having a guys night out but he's gonna hangout with couples. Makes me feel so rejected. Do i have a right to be upset?:(

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would he tell you that they're going with their partners and then not invite you? that's very weird

• Well at first he didn't tell me cause he knew I'd get mad. He told me when i asked him. But he has a lot. of issues and one of them is he's afraid of being in a relationship cause of bad experiences in the past and i keep thinking maybe thats why he didn't invite me:(

• Thanks for your advice! You're right:(Its been so long and still no commitment. Its so difficult to be in a relationship like this:(I actually met these friends and met all his close friends in the past. Yea these are his super close friends

• 8 months is a commitment i think. You should talk with him about it before getting mad or anything and tell how you feel about all this

What Guys Said 2

• I would be. That is insensitive

• Kinda, ur not wrong for wanting to b with him, but he does need some time with his friends too. So it's a 50-50 thing.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be upset. It should have been natural to invite you. I'd very gently ask him about it to see if he didn't invite you because he doesn't want you to come, or because he simply didn't think of it.

• Thanks for your answer. Well at first he didn't tell me cause he knew I'd get mad. He told me when i asked him. But he has a lot of issues and one of them is he's afraid of being in a relationship cause of bad experiences in the past and i keep thinking maybe thats why he didn't invite me:(He gets scared when things get super serious:(

• Ahh but you've been dating for 8 months. Shouldn't be a big deal to meet some of his friends.