To those over 21: do you see it as a waste of time dating someone under 21?

I am 20 and my boyfriend is 22. I turn 21 in the summer.
I can never stay in the bars as long as he can. In my area, id need to leave my 10.
Since I can't be with him when he really wants to drink and stuff, is this a turn off to those over 21?

by 10*

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• basically he's damaging his health.

and no i'm over 21 and i don't give a shit about alcohol... so i'd not have a prob with a person under 21 basically

• Only if she doesn't like to party a lot. I'm over the clubbing and bar scene.

• I rarely drink anymore, but if I do it's at home or someone else's house. Bars are overpriced and annoying to me.

I don't see how I could have a romantic relationship with someone under 21, but I'd have to actually meet the girl first.

• I don't drink alcohol. I just find a number of young women annoying.

• *hands you pitcher of banana soda with ribbon that says "You're My Favorite Materials Engineer - Don't Change Unless The Nano Polycarbonate Structure Demands It"*

• @JackKerouac77 *hand gold sputtered pen* Thanks super novelist/ master artist

• I don't want to go to bars with a girl anyway.

• I don't care at all.

• Dating is waste of time basically... Phew

What Girls Said 2

• I tried dating someone who was under the age of 21 for the first time this year and I'll never do it again lol I believe he was 19 or 20. Maybe it was just him, but he was so immature that I literately felt like I was in the presence of a boy, not a man. I felt like I was around my cousins at the family reunion not a grown a** man that I would want to actually date. He had a boy's mannerisms, not a man's. Plus it was annoying when I'd go to 21 and over bars or clubs and he couldn't join. Not my cup of tea. He'd have to be something real special

• I usually don't date anyone under 21 because most people I know under 21 just want me to buy them alcohol, but if I find a nice guy under 21 I wouldn't have a problem dating him.
    Going to the bars and getting drunk isn't the most important thing in life. I would rather spend my time enjoying life without being wasted all the time.