Have you ever been the asshole boyfriend?

So my girlfriend I guess finally had enough and left me. I don't blame her. I have my issues with showing emotion and what not I was under a lot of stress. I feel terrible and think I've been converted to the 'nice guy' anyone else ever lose a good one because of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you don't blame her and realize where you went wrong, I had an asshole boyfriend, he hardly ever called me by my name, stood me up, and gives me multiple days of silence treatment on my birthday for telling him I was upset that he stood me up. Worst of all when I told him I was unhappy and no longer want to be his girlfriend, he told me that I am unreasonable and that if I want something better go ahead, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and cursed me, tell me I will be a serial dater and never get what I want because I am "unreasonable" to be unhappy with him. He blames me for everything and won't give me my car key back, even blocked my phone number.

At least you realize you were an asshole, first step to recovery!

• I neglected her. She was literally dropping everything for me to run away from her family to move j with me. I was moody would say things and blow up at her. I never called or texted to see how she was. In the beginning I treated her like a piece of meat because I thought that's all she wanted. She claimed we would just have sex and talk about me towards the end. In the break up I told her I know I'm flawed and trying to change. I wrote her a 10 page letter apologizing and telling her that I really do love her With some roses. She sent me back another letter saying she forgives but but it's just bad timing right now and there too much damage done. She did say later on down the road we can maybe see each other again. And said hopefully this isn't goodbye for ever. Think I still got a shot?

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been an asshole boyfriend, no.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope never. I've never even had a girlfriend in my life before. So this is something completely new to me.

• Asshole? Not at all. I was more of a neglective boyfriend. I worked day and night and never had time for her.

• Indeed, I have. It's not fun.