Do Women like guys who are Addicted to making Games (Programming) and are sitting all day working on their game?

We know Women don't mind gamers ( who play games). But gamers is not the same as Developers.

What do women think of guys who are very deeply into developing and that's all they do all day everyday?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, my dad is a computer programmer, and he's been married to my mom for over 25 years, and she was definitely a looker. I also have a few friends, who pretty much match that description you gave and do pretty well relationship and hook up wise. That said, being passionate about something is never, ever a bad thing. That said, you need to have time for your significant other, and it could be hard to do that if you literally just spend all day developing games or, really just doing any activity. And I also think sometimes it's good to talk about other things! I love music, but I would probably get bored eventually if it's ALL that I got to talk about.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's fine as long as they don't spend all day doing it. If I were dating a guy like this, I would want him to still pay attention to me.

• No addiction is attractive. Especially one that causes my partner to alienate me.

• That's hot and makes me want to try out what they are making, lol.

• I don't think that but I do know a few developers who are freelancers and they spend a lot of their time working or marketing themselves.

What Guys Said 2

• its a job, it does not mean they are fat or ugly. what does that have anything to do with what u are asking about... why dont u ask if ur skin color affects if women like u or not? its just as pointless. there are hot gamers and ugly ones, i have seen some pretty cute looking dev chicks, and i have seen what i would assume are fairly attractive guys that are devs. i have also seen huge fat ugly mofos as gamers and devs. just because im programming or gaming does not mean u can't do a pushup or situp or something while the dam game LOADS or ur installing something or bug checking ur latest program!

• That's so hot.